“Greatbeperience”

Cuisines: Pizza
Philadelphia
“Greatbeperience”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fine dining in a strip mall. Its a byob so that saves on the expense. Everything from dinners, salads, pizzas, salads are freshly made and delicious. Take out menu too. Puzzas are incredible

• Visited April 2013

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Italy trip reminder”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Love the pizza at Bacco, it reminds us the fresh tasty thin crust pizza in Italy. We were surprised because it is located next to the Acme in Doylestown. It is a family friendly, couples and sit down with friends kind of place. Don't forget to bring your drink of choice, wine beer or other. Fridays are difficult to get a seat after 5:30. It is a popular spot and folks will wait in line. We will not so we left last Friday but came back early the following friday for some pizza. The warm soft garlic bread they serve is delicious . We also love the wedge salad. The asparagus rolintini is excellent as is the eggplant appetizer. The eggplant is sliced thin and not over breaded with a light sauce. My husband love the sausage and clams, the best around. Our server was great, Rob, he had us laughing because he know we left last week. The price is right and the food is good, it is one of our Dtown favorites.

• Visited April 2013
Warrington, Pennsylvania
“Pizza Your Best Bet Here!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I really love the pizza here and it is very flavorful. The pizza is thin crust and the sauce is very good. I love the calamari as well. The regular entrees are not that good and lack flavor and are not worth it at all. The garlic bread that they serve is lackluster as well. The service can be hit or miss. This restaurant is very busy and popular and you will often have to wait. Even though it has a few inconsistencies I still frequent this restaurant because the pizza is so good.

• Visited March 2013
New Hope, Pennsylvania
“One of the best pizza in Doylestown”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I am a fan of Jules pizza too, but Bacco has really helped raise the bar in Doylestown for pizza. Family loves Bacco so there is never a complaint about heading there to eat in or order out. Everything is good.

• Visited December 2012
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Bacco rocks my world”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have been coming to Bacco for a little over 2 years. I'm a huge fan. They have awesome calamari. I normally only like red sauce for dipping, but they do this sweet and sour sauce that is just ridiculous and I love it. It's also a BYOB and we always bring wine. It might take a minute to get a server, but the bread is worth the wait;) I judge an Italian place by their meatballs and Bacco does it right! I've had several dishes here and all of them were terrific. I recently tried their wings (because we saw them being served to the table next to us).......I haven't eaten wings in 10 years, and OMG, they come on a skilled drenched in garlic, onion and hot sauce. AMAZING.

Also, the pizza is tasty too. They give you a little plastic pizza slice with every purchase, so save 7 up and get a free half pie. The espresso is delicious. They got a new machine last summer and it is really terrific. It can get a little smoky at times...not sure why, but that is my only beef with this place!

It's truly one of the best places to eat in Doylestown.

• Visited December 2012