“Sunday Brunch”

Maxwells On Main Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Maxwells On Main Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 138 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Buckeye, AZ
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I stopped in early on Sunday. We were a little disappointed that they weren't serving the whole menu, but the brunch menu looked pretty good. The service was just ok (we had to get our server's attention to get drink refills), but the bus boy was very on top of things! I had the Eggs Bayou (a fun take on Eggs Benedict with sausage instead of ham), and my husband had the Biscuits and Gravy. Both items were different than we expected. His biscuit was more like corn bread than a biscuit, but it was good, and the gravy was filled with sausage. We felt our meals were a pretty good value for $10 each, and we left full and happy. I would like to try this place again when they are serving their full menu.

• Visited June 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mom's great food large portions”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Had the Mom's burger and fries also a Turkey and Swiss large portions good food nice restaurant great setting service was good

• Visited June 2013
Flemington, NJ
“Lovely local food, great beer selection in a beautiful setting”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I ate at MOM's last month and it was really delicious. The service was good and our server made very good recommendations as well. He was knowledgeable and chatty without being intrusive.
We sat on the outside patio which is nicely sheltered but does not get a lot of sun, so better bring a sweater. It's also used by smokers so be sure to not sit downwind...
We started out with the fried green tomatoes which were very good. The blue cheese dip wasn't overbearing which is often a problem but not here.
I had the pork chop with a glass of red wine. The pork chop was excellent, I really loved the sauce and the seasoning and the meat had a nice sear. The only thing I was not crazy about where the potatoes that came with the dish. They did not add very much, in my opinion. Overall, a very nice meal though and we'd definitely eat there again.

New Jersey
“Chilling on the rooftop patio...”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is a nice place for a relaxing stop after wandering around Doylestown. When the weather is warm, you can sit out on the rooftop patio, but mind the smokers. It's where they go to get their fix. The atmosphere is chill and they have plenty of excellent craft beers on tap. I had the jambalaya, which was pretty good. A bit more tomatoey than I like it, but they did kick up the spice for me. Lots of interesting menu items to choose from. Service pleasant and helpful. This is a great place to relax with a beer and a bite.

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Holy moly, what a beer selection!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This place has really changed over the past decade. It used to be a pretty average restaurant but has become this really cool and hip craft beer bar. They have an impressive beer menu both on tap and in bottle, Im sure they do good food and other drinks, but we were just there for the beer. Great staff, great service, great setting, great place!