“Best Dining Experience in a Long Time”

Maxwells On Main Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Maxwells On Main Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 138 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Best Dining Experience in a Long Time”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by our night out here. Our server was excellent - I forget his name. He was upstairs on a Saturday night. We were first pleasantly surprised to learn that they offered a happy hour on Saturday night from 5-7pm so we were able to get half price wine. They served a very nice hummus dip for you to munch on while waiting for your meal - it was delicious. I had the Fried Chicken - probably the best I had ever had (and we lived in the South for a while). The side of mashed sweet potatoes and the collard greens were also excellent. My husband had the shrimp with asparagus and fava beans - flavor was excellent! The food quality was excellent. Felt like the cooking of a very experienced and talented chef. Can't wait to return!

• Visited October 2012

“Surprising Very Good”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Just went there on Friday and was pleasantly surprised by the selection of local craft beers from Neshaminy Creek Brewing and other local breweries. I had the salmon special and my wife had the pork chop on apples and cornbread. Both meals were excellent. We will definitely come to Maxwell's again. Worth the visit.

Visited October 2012
North Jersey
“Good Food Great Service!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Loved the atmosphere. Service was great...always refilling our drinks, plates cleared quickly! I had the grilled chicken pita...absolutely delicious! The vegetables were so fresh, and the pita was wonderful! My friends had the Mediterranean pita and the reuben. Each of them loved their meal too! I'll be back!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Lunch, dinner, drinks - whatever...it's good”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

M.O.M.'s makes a great lunch and is an easy place to go with friends for dinner or drinks or tapas. there are no "rules" here - order a little, order a lot. Food isn't super super good, but it's good enough and the atmosphere is friendly and casual. I have been for lunch many times, dinner a few times, and a girl's happy hour during a weeknight with music upstairs. In all cases, it's been pleasant and predictable. I'm a fan of their falafel and their specialty drinks are priced right.

• Visited June 2012
Philadelphia Suburbs
“Nice... Just nice.”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Went to Maxwell's because we couldn't get into our first choice. Comfortable booths for this brewery that tries to serve upscale food.... A bit tired of this theme. $90 for sea bass and steak dinners, one beer. It was nice.... but not worth a return trip at that price.

2 Thank NA8675309