“Very tasty, reasonably priced lunch”
Review of Cross Culture

Cross Culture
Ranked #38 of 138 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pennsylvania
“Very tasty, reasonably priced lunch”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My husband and I had lunch this afternoon and found this place excellent. At lunchtime they offer a flat-price "Executive Lunch" ($12 with meat, $9 vegetarian) that includes a delicious, ample pakora appetizer and a pretty wide selection of entrees that come with basmati rice and a basket of naan. Mine was "regular" (mild) and my husband had his "Medium" and found it pretty spicy, which was fine with him. Being a bit late for lunch on a Monday, there were only two other people in the place, so it was not at all noisy. Service was friendly and efficient. We'd be happy to come back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TheWisslers

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Great food and friendly staff.”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten a couple times now at Cross Culture and I am never disappointed. Although far from a vegetarian, I am super finicky when it comes to meat, but the kitchen prepares the food so skilfully and the meat is tender and delicious. And who doesn't like spice? I always ask for mine extra spicy and it is always great. They do not fail to produce the robust flavors that are an Indian food necessity. It certainly helps that the staff is always friendly and smiling. I think our waiter's name was Nick, I hope I remembered that correctly - he was great!

It's a BYOB spot, so don't forget a nice bottle of wine to pair with the fantastic food.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Very good dinner”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went for an easy dinner during the week and the food was excellent, large portions and prices were very reasonable. We will return!

Visited March 2014
“First time Great surprise”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to dinner here for a much needed date. Atmosphere was cozy and comfortable. Our server was wonderful and so was the food. Large portions with just the right amount of spicy. Only negatives are Doylestown parking and the noisy level was a bit high. Neither was enough to detract from a great meal. We will come back

Visited February 2014
“Great Indian close to home”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband and I just ate here for the first time and everything was on par! We used to always get Indian from jersey but now this is it. Great selections for vegetarians as well as the meat lover. Medium heat is hot! Thank you Sonee for your hospitality!

• Visited February 2014