“They care so much; wonderful food and service”
Review of Cross Culture

Cross Culture
Ranked #26 of 142 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We go to CC frequently. Monti, the owner, cares so very much about the service and the quality of his food. He need not worry. Both are outstanding. We will frequent this place!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I've been here twice in 2 weeks. I'm a huge fan. I met a few friends on a random Thursday night here. (After calling a bunch of places in town... It was 9:30) our waiter was really nice. He didn't rush us at all. He made friendly suggestions, opened our wine and told us to relax! We started with the Aloo Tikki (potato patties with peas). Perfectly fried and delish! The Naan is yummy and served piping hot! I had the Chicken Vindaloo....it's very spicy and I love spicy. I especially love that they have the balls to make and serve such spicy food.

Bravo!!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

My only complaint about my first meal at Cross Culture was lack of spiciness despite my request. Tried them again asking for 10/10 spiciness adding that I wanted it 'Indian' spicy. They spiced it to a 't'. Excellent place.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Not only is the food great and the service attentive, this restaurant is very pretty since the original restoration of this old building revealed great natural brick and stone, they did a nice job incorporating it into the decor and used it to make a very pretty place to eat. A large porch makes for awesome outdoor eating in the summer. There is a range of food for the meat eaters as well as vegans and those loving mild to very spicy. The food is delicious.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Very refined Indian food is a lovely setting. Service was excellent. Despite my request for 10/10 spiciness, it was 3/10. I plan to return and be more emphatic.