“Nice Hidden Treasure”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Vintage Grill hides right out in the open. Located on the corner of Rt. 313 and Ferry road this small restaurant stands unassuming. Upon entering you are greeted by a warm smile. A pleasant well decorated interior welcomes you to a varied and creative menu. Our choices for breakfast were not as many as I would have liked but we were still delighted. The food arrived hot and displayed nicely. The staff was very open and polite and attentive. We enjoyed our meal and felt calm and relaxed after finishing. We intend to return but wish for Creamed Chipped Beef on Potatoes at that time. Loved It!

1  Thank J S
There are newer reviews for Vintage Grille

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We had never been to the Vintage Grill, but passed by many times in our travels down 313. It was a welcoming experience from the start. They were able to accommodate our party of 8 on short notice. We found the atmosphere to be just what we needed on drenching Saturday night. We had a mix of different dishes, I went with the prime rib, and it was cooked to perfection. My wife had the tilapia and was in heaven with her choice. I recommend for a quiet night out, or a night to catch up with friends. It is a "no rush" kind of atmosphere, which is hard to find. Kudos to Dave for making it a nice evening for us as well as Donna (our server) for being so nice and attentive. BYOB is a ++ too.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Enjoyed a lovely Saturday evening with friends at the Vintage Grille on our first visit tonight. Being St. Patrick's day weekend, they offered a few interesting Irish-themed specials alongside their regular menu. The place was surprisingly slow for a Saturday night, with only 3 or 4 tables occupied at 8 o'clock. However the service from Kim, our waitress, was truly outstanding - attentive, friendly, outgoing but not annoying. Our table found the food was generally good - the lamb and the beef short ribs were very good. The filet however, while it appeared to be perfectly cooked, was chewy and actually had what we described as a "mealy" texture. Perhaps just a bad cut of beef - it happens, but disappointing nonetheless. Both the special soup (Potato leak) and the house Crab Bisque were good - a white base with very little crabmeat, but still quite tasty. Desserts were just ok. As someone else noted, they seemed like "Costco" specials. Not bad, but pulled down what otherwise would have been a great end to the meal.
Overall we enjoyed our visit - I gave it 4 here but would describe it as just "good", not very good. Outstanding, friendly and attentive service from Kim went a long way. Comfort food, nice atmosphere and a BYOB just outside of Doylestown. Worth a visit.

3  Thank Tankminder
Reviewed March 4, 2014

2 of my friends and I tried a harvest dinner at the Vintage Grille. We had 4 courses each paired with a delicious wine. It was a really convivial atmosphere as we were seated family style with other couples and people we didn't know. It made for a lively and interesting evening.
The food was delicious and plentiful, the service so friendly and we were given a lot of information about the wines, why they were paired with that particular dish and some of their qualities.
I would highly recommend this restaurant for its great and friendly service, its value and its innovative evenings.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have had breakfast, lunch, and dinner at The Vintage Grill, all of those more than once, and each time, the food was fresh and tasty, the service was friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere was relaxed, informal, and comfortable. It'a a place I always love to go back to. I was forced to check only one box about which meal I went to the restaurant for, and one box for when I was there, but I have been there many times for many meals.