“Was glad I had a coupon!”
Review of Vintage Grille - CLOSED

Vintage Grille
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Bucks County, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Was glad I had a coupon!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had a groupon to use and was glad cause I would not have wanted to pay full price for what was an overpriced average meal. The waitress was great. I had a filet mignon which tasted like average steak. Overall I was not impressed and probably would not go back

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ntilly3

Warrington, Pennsylvania
“Good Food/Not Overly Fancy”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have eaten here a few times and the food has been consistently good with good service. The presentation of the food could be a little better i.e. even a sprig of parsley would add a little more appeal to the plate. The chocolate cake is very good. The decor is casual and low key. Overall, good, basic dining experience. Very nice paintings by local artists adorn the walls as well.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank CD D
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Solid food & super friendly and helpful staff”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We're from out of town, and needed a place to host my son's wedding rehearsal dinner. I contacted a few places and eventually chose Vintage Grille, with one of the strong factors being that it's a BYOB restaurant. I interfaced with Doris through email and on the telephone and she was very friendly and patient, even as we made changes as the date approached. My son and DIL-to-be dropped off wine the day before, and everything was chilled and waiting with a nice presentation when we arrived. One of our party was running late, and they were very nice about letting us just hang around and have a "wine and beer hour" until the latecomer arrived.

The food was good, but not great. I had a salmon en croute, which was a little dry and could definitely have been improved with a bit more of the lemony sauce that it was served with. My husband ordered the slow cooked prime rib. It was very tender and not overdone, but it had a lot of fat on it. The last meal on our menu was the chicken al fredo. Only two in our party ordered this, and both said that it was very tasty.

The salad we ordered, with walnuts and a raspberry vinaigrette was very good. A few people wanted to have the crab bisque soup in addition to the fixed menu, and there was no problem to add it. My daughter, for one, said it was delicious.

• Visited August 2013
Pennsylvania
“Friendly, bright atmosphere”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Went here with my friend on a "shopping spree" day -- Nice and clean inside - good choices on the menu. Delicious turkey club and the fries were crispy and hot! Great local spot and would definitely go back. Service was attentive, but not overly so.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Georgia720
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Some Good - More Bad”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Went to Vintage Grille with my daughter, for dinner. I don't think either of us is in any hurry to return. There were both good & bad things, with the bad winning from our perspective.
The Good - the chef definitely knows how to cook fish! It's BYOB!!
The Bad - we asked for bread and watched it being served to a newly arrived table instead of ours. It finally arrived with our entrees, after our salads were finished. Both the chicken and fish we ordered were over-salted, which the hostess tried to blame on the supplier. She "comped" us with a strawberry tart, which surprised us, more because we we're asked what we'd like, but were just given the tart, which neither of us would have ordered and didn't like. And, if you want sparking water, your only option is soda water!

• Visited June 2013