“Never go back”

Hibachi of Downingtown
Ranked #39 of 77 Restaurants in Downingtown
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Japanese steak house and sushi bar. All you can eat sushi everyday.early bird special everyday.lunch special every saturday and sunday!
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Terrible food and even worse service!! The part that stands out most in my mind is how the waiter spilled my drink, took a very long time to clean it up and never replenished it...

2  Thank Mike F

Reviewed July 4, 2011

Disapointing, the food was not as fresh as it should be for a Japanese place. I won't go there again!!

Reviewed October 19, 2010

I have eaten at Hibachi in Downingtown numerous times and have always enjoyed the dining room experience. Their restrooms have always been dirty though. It appears to be getting worse. Paper towel holder are not used (wet paper towels are only on the counter) and trash is always over flowing - the restrooms are gross. I am sure if I had viewed the kitchen previously I would be willing to bet I would have never gone back there again.

1  Thank Dtown24
Reviewed July 18, 2009

This is a great place to have a birthday party, bridal shower, or almost any special occasion!
They offer great Japanese food!
Hibachi also has a great buffet.
If you eat at the habachi grill, they perform very special tricks!
Recommend going here even though it is costly!

Reviewed July 27, 2008

My 6 year old son and I love this place. Excellent service and excellent sushi. Bring the family for the whole hibachi experience or sit at the sushi bar and watch the sushi chef make your meal at the sushi bar. We go here about once a month and highly recommend it.