“Bland, cold food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Five of us visited the King Buffet at about 7:00 on a Wednesday evening. We should have gone elsewhere when we saw few people in the dining room. Most of these customers were very heavy and may have been more interested in quantity, rather than quality of the food. Most entrees were some sort of seafood. I did not feel comfortable eating the clams or sushi since the food did not look fresh. All the hot food was lukewarm at best. I kept worrying if I would get sick. Other entrees were heavily coated with breading and fried. There were not the usual stir fries that are often on Chinese buffets. Very few vegetable selections. None of us got sick- but I think you would be better off eating elsewhere while in Downingtown.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Seven of us ate here recently for lunch. It wasn't the best buffet I've ever eaten at but it was very good. Price was reasonable and food quality was good.

Reviewed April 8, 2010

Do not eat here. I recently ate at the king Buffet and came down with a sever case of food poisoning. I checked with the health department and they have failed previous inspections.

2  Thank spearly
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 7, 2008

We love to take family groups here. Fun is always had by all and the quality and variety is typically good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook