Green Street Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We just finished having Valentine's dinner at the Green Street Grill. It was excellent from start to finish! The food was great and the service was better! If they decide to have another private dinner party, run to it (don't walk). You will be glad you did! Thanks for a great night Matt and Anthony! You guys are the best!

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

First visit to owner's new location. Food was well prepared and delicious. The menu is the same at both locations so we can choose which location we want to drive to. Only misstep was the owner's uncontrolled with medicine seasonal allergies

Reviewed November 16, 2013

What a fine addition to Downingtown! The GSG serves up a sumptuous breakfast, with some yummy choices you just won't find anywhere else. I chose the Breakfast Burrito, filled with cheese, mushrooms, onions, and avocado, and accompanied by hash browns. My friend ordered something called "The Telly", which involved scrapple sitting atop a delectable tower of eggs and sauce. Specials at this beautiful eatery were interesting, including something my brain wanted but my calorie count wouldn't allow: Texas French Toast covered in coconut and chocolate ganache. MMMM. Maybe next time. Also, they have an impressive lunch menu, which I can't wait to sample. The atmosphere is bright and fun; the prices a bit high. But, for a breakfast treat, you can't beat the GSG!

1  Thank rossklav
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Blue cafe recently changed hands is now owned by the same man who owns Market Street Grill in West Chester; a restaurant I have loved for a decade+. The food here was always fantastic and the new management is maintaining the majority of the menu and will, I imagine, slowly work in new twists on the classics. He's already done some updates on the interior and I can't wait to see what will happen next. I'm here almost every Sunday for both the food and the staff - cant to wrong with Blue Cafe. NOTE: someone posted something about a cash only policy, but in the 8 years I've been coming here, they've always accepted cash and credit.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I heard was under new management and WOW was I pleased. They must use Paul and Patty's soup recipe as the Asparagus soup with poached egg was awesome then had a caeser salad ate outside; met friends; was visiting back in Pa and saw 3 tables of friends I know; was a great lunch... you should go or go BACK.