“Great neighborhood eatery”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped for a quick afternoon snack, stayed for dinner, sandwiches are huge and taste terrific, fries topped with truffle oil are a delight you must try

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Two of us went to the Station Taproom last night and had a great experience. The food was great all around. The service was excellent as well.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here once before and loved the flavors. Decided to go again and well it wasn’t the best situation. The bride cut her burger in half and took a bite, and pulled a hair out of her mouth, realizing that there was a chance it was hers she tried the other side, saw the color of the hair as she pulled it from her mouth and almost threw up. I didn’t cause a stink just made the waitress aware. In that situation I feel like our meal should have been comp’d, based on my wife having to leave the building in case she threw up. So my meal was interrupted by the hair too. But they took the burger off the bill and I paid and left. I can’t say I won’t go back but I do think it could have been handled different.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

The station taproom is a wonderful place. The highlight of their offering is the Sunday brunch. It opens at 11 am and get in line by 10:45 if you want a table. The food is creative and delicious. They have several craft brews that compliment their food. It is a Downingtown go-to place!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Station Taproom has excellent unusual and unique food sourced from local growers and farms. Lots of healthy choices with a great selection of Local Brews. The Poutine is the family favorite to split as an appetizer. Also love the variety of burgers, quesadillas, specials and salads. One of my favorite places to eat!