“Eclectic Mix”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Comfortable decor, eclectic mix on menu prepared well, even my 7 yr old liked the burger w/local cheese. Fun little place to hang out, dont let the outside keep you away.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I'd noticed the sign had changed but still thought it was just a neighborhood "beer and a bump" joint and nothing special. Boy, were we wrong--but in a good way. I tried the Thai watermelon salad--wow. Lots going on there: hot, sweet, cool and refreshing. My husband had the pulled pork sandwich with North Carolina BBQ --best pulled pork this side of Hyde County, NC. We split house made vanilla wasabe ice cream for dessert. Man, oh, man--no burn when you tasted it, but it really cleared out our sinuses--amazing! Some wonderful beers on tap and we also sampled their two rye whiskeys--wowee zowee. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is a great local pub with fresh, simple fare at affordable prices.
Three of us tasted the following: a chicken sandwich with avocado, a veggie panini, gazpacho, a summer salad and truffle fries. Not a single complaint. The food is good, not great, except for the fries, which are wonderful.
Service was friendly and efficient.
The restaurant itself is clean and pleasant.
The atmosphere is upbeat.
We would definitely return.

1  Thank Aydenwood
Reviewed June 5, 2013

While small, this place is very good. The food is excellent, and they always have a very eclectic craft brew selection. Not being a big craft guy, I like the fact that they also have a good scotch selection as well. Very casual, and I've never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great place or beer lovers! Food is also excellent. Real hometown pub atmosphere. Staff was vey nice and pleasant. Their food specials always keep the menu fresh. The beers are extensive, some served in their signature mugs, steins, or glasses. I have been there 4 four times already and look forward to number 5.