“Great beers and great food!!”
Review of Station Taproom

Station Taproom
Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Downingtown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great beers and great food!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

If you are in Downingtown this is a place you must stop. All they do is craft beers, so don't go in thinking you are getting a coors light. The tap list is always good. The food is way above your standard pub food. My girlfriend and i love eating brunch here. The menu is a little different for brunch. My go to meals for brunch are shrimp and grits or scrapple benadict, both really good. They get there food from local farmers, which is always great to see. The service is always top notch. The waiters are friendly and all of them know there beers. Even if you are not up on craft beers, the wait staff will explain what is similar to what you normally drink. The only down fall to the tap room is that it is a little small, and you can't make reservations. I love this place and would recomend it it any one.

• Visited March 2013

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“I'll be back”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'd heard the food was good pub food but hadn't realized it was very good creative pub food. They are known for their extensive beer list and although the wine list was modest in length what it has is better than average at lower than average prices. I will be back.

• Visited March 2013
Media, Pennsylvania
“dont let the exterior deter you”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

was in the area and decided to try it after seeing the reviews on tripadviser. quite true. a great place. small. cozy. had a pulled pork [n.c. style] best this side of the southern states.
only wished i lived closer

• Visited February 2013
West Chester, PA
“Didn't know about this place!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Friends invited me out for a few drinks and food and suggested we meet here - I didn't know about this place. We met at 6:00 pm on a Wednesday night and the place was packed. We were able to get the last table by the front door. It was a littled drafty every time the door opened. Being my first time I ordered a bottle of my favorite beer and was immediately told that all they had was Craft Beers by the pint. I'm not really into these beers so I asked the waitress for a comparable beer to what I like. The beer was ok. Ordered a cheeseburger which was very pricey at $10.50 but very good. They were offering a $5 pulled pork sandwich for Happy Hour. If you are into Craft Beers I highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Always good”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've only once had a bad meal here (which they immediately replaced), and the tap list is always incredible. I only wish I lived closer.

Visited November 2012