“Under-cooked Chicken Sandwich”

Cuisines: American
Description: Ashbridge Square Shopping Center
Description: Ashbridge Square Shopping Center
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Friends and co-workers come to this Chick-Fil-A all of the time, so when lunch plans fell through and I was without food I thought I'd give it a try since it is a short drive away. I ordered the regular chicken sandwich with the fries and a soda and took it back to the office to eat. I was putting some mayo on my sandwich and found the chicken to be a bit greasy. The firs bite I took was pretty tasty, but when I looked at the sandwich, the chicken was under-cooked and pretty pink. Unfortunately I was not going to have time to go back or call and complain so I did what I though was best and took the chicken off and microwaved it. It cooked, but also got kind of rubbery and more greasy. I was incredibly disappointed and will probably never go back.

1  Thank SEK65

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

For a fast food place the atmosphere is great, especially for kids, with the indoor playground. Consistently good tasting chicken samiches, fries and shakes.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

great company. Great morals. Great chicken!!!! And sweet potato fries. Nice people and great service

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Something about this place sets it apart from the other fast foods. The staff wanders around offering free refills and is very warm and friendly to everyone. Makes McD's and others look like a wake. Spicy chicken sandwich is the best, smothered in hot sauce. Mmm.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

How can a chain fast food place be rated excellent? Is this Chick-Fil-A or a four star eatery? Place is clean, food is fast, food is average.