“wake me up when it's over”
Review of La Casa Musso - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Casa Musso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I like to go out and have dinner once or twice a month and when I do I hope the food is as good if not better than what I can make at and it wasn't. Big disappointment.Price was not a factor reasonably priced,portion was good,and the waitress we had was great.The owner of the business had the personality of a potato.He's is no bartender and thus no reason to be behind the bar.I can't think of a reason to go back anytime soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We visited on a Saturday evening (about 6:30 p.m.). We were immediately seated, drink orders taken and then food order taken. Drinks and salads arrived, and then it took 30 - 45 minutes for our entrees to arrive -- we were told they were "very busy" even though the place was not filled. The food was excellent (very large portions!), and the prices reasonable -- but the service was slow.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visited La Casa Musso on a Saturday night. We waited for the hostess to seat us (about 2 minutes). It was about 7 pm and the waitress took our drink order right away. The service on this night was great even though they did look busy. Everything was very good. Like the previous review said menu was varied. They do seem to have a drink special every weekend with some very interesting drinks. We both got chicken dishes and we were very happy with them. (Large portions, I took home a doggy bag.) Definitely will be returning to try out other dishes.

2  Thank jkatobx
Reviewed October 3, 2012

On a recent Sat. evening visit to La Casa Musso after finally getting to a table (3 different servers went off in search of a hostess) we were told by our server that there were "slammed" since 4:30 PM (now 7 PM). Drinks were reasonably priced and food was reasonably priced and tasted good. Our bowl of soup was plenty for 2 people. The menu was varied offering salad, pizza, pasta, entrees and sandwiches. There is a full bar with beer, wine and mixed drinks. We did hear someone complain about the slow service but feel with perhaps more servers the evening would run smoother.

1  Thank Anne M