This was a good surprise stop on our way to Virginia Beach area. This hotel has an outdoors theme which is very neat to see being from Michigan. The antler lamps and animal mounts in the lobby were really a good touch to the cabin feel. this hotel is just off the highway enough to be able to sleep in peace. The free breakfast and the polite staff made it a real joy to stay the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a Laurel Highlands hotel surrounded by great attractions, look no further than the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Donegal. We're conveniently located just minutes off the PA Turnpike and a short drive to see Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob. Other nearby attractions include Living Treasures Animal Park, and Hidden Valley and Seven Springs Ski Resorts. Whether business or pleasure brings you to Donegal, our hotel's choice amenities can satisfy your every need. We keep you connected to friends and family through free high-speed internet access. You can utilize our business center to keep your productivity high. Then relax in our fitness center, indoor heated pool, and whirlpool. Before you explore the vast attractions Donegal has to offer, share your morning with us at our free Express Start Breakfast Bar. You can enjoy one of our tasty signature cinnamon rolls and a hot cup of our Smart Roast Coffee. We look forward to your visit to our Holiday Inn Express and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Donegal
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal Hotel Donegal