All reviews the cottages fire pit fall trip stayed longer patricia cabin pets property firewood
Reviewed September 3, 2017

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at babbling brooks cottages for his 50th birthday - we stayed in cabin #4 and it was extremely clean, beautifully decorated and just warm and cozy - we loved it, and we loved how it was private, quiet and just had everything we needed -it rained one day and after some exploring anyway, we went back to the cabin with pizza and wings and wine and just kicked back on the sofa with a blanket and relaxed- I am looking forward to coming back and will recommend this to anyone who is looking for a romantic getaway ...or a just a getaway period - its close to everything, and the waterfalls are a must to see!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing time at Babbling Brook Cottages & we're looking forward to visiting again! We were lucky to stay in cabin 2 just before it was closed for the winter (they have other cabins open year round). The cottage was exactly as pictured on the website and VERY clean! It was well appointed - from kitchen utensils, pots & pans to books & games. The cabin was the perfect size for 2 adults & a small dog. Each cottage has its own firepit, & the owner even provided some firewood. At night, stargazing from our porch was amazing! During the day, Childs National Park, a short walk next door, offers hiking & beautiful waterfalls. When we booked our "leaf peeping" visit, I was impressed the owner, Richard, let us know most of the leaves had fallen from the trees & we missed the peak autumn colors. It may not have been at the peak of the autumn colors, but it was beautiful!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amydawnf
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Last minute we were looking for a place to get away and Found babbling brooks online. I called and they had a room so just booked sight unseen. The cottage was amazing, so clean and had everything we could possibly need. The owner was great and we had so much privacy the entire weekend. There's a national park right next door and we went hiking with waterfalls all around. We will definitely be back- we found our new weekend getaway

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bonnie f
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent last weekend here for our anniversary. We stayed in cabin #4 and it was absolutely clean, beautiful and cozy! When we arrived Friday, we took a walk to George Child's state park to see the waterfalls. We spent about an hour and a half there. This is literally walking distance from the cabin! The second day it rained and that was just fine. We lit the fireplace, played games, got a pizza (delicious) and just enjoyed our mental health weekend. Pat was sweet and accommodating.
I will absolutely be back again, next time I'm bringing the kids! Perfect for families as well!!!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rachmiller85
Reviewed January 24, 2017

My husband and I have been guests at Babbling Brook cottages for over 20 years... We've spent anniversaries, holidays and vacations and have truly NEVER been disappointed in any of the services they offer. Reading some of these low ratings of some of the other sites... can't understand why... it could probably be due to their own problems and nothing here.... We have referred numerous friends and families here to spend time, and they too, have never been disappointed and are returning guests... Pat, her Family and Staff are wonderful, and if "YOU" think something needs to be addressed, they would be right there, and would be more than happy to address it to your satisfaction.. Enjoy the peace, tranquility and life adjustment here that everyone needs....

Room Tip: Everything is so worth it..... You don't have to worry about things not clean, noisey neighbors, etc.... you would get a budget place...
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family