All reviews the cottages fire pit fall trip stayed longer patricia cabin pets property firewood
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a quick weekend getaway in the country with our dog. The price tag was much higher than the cottages on the PA Parks site, but the reviews were very good and I am a stickler for cleanliness so we decided on Babbling Brook. We stayed at one of the larger cottages. It was adorable, very clean, and well stocked with essentials like pots, pans, etc. The owner Is lovely. The only downside was the location. We were hoping for a more rustic experience and the cottages are off a rather busy road. We could hear traffic. It is also next to a development of homes, which hindered our rustic experience. However, there are several National Parks close by. Overall, it is a very nice place for rest, barbecuing, and hiking. It looks like it would be a great spot for a large gathering of family or friends, as there are several cottages spaced nicely apart.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I went to Babbling Brook Cottages for my birthday getaway. Patti, the owner, was like an aunt in my head. Then when I met her, I felt like she was part of my family. Patti knew it was my birthday, and she decorated my entire cottage. She also supplied a cake, and wine. Our cottage was adorable. It was superbly clean, quaint, and charming. I loved my time here and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank honeypot515
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in Cottage #4 in December 2012. Patricia, the owner, was very friendly and accomodating. The grounds were beautiful and the cottage was clean, well-kept and very inviting. Will definitely be back again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelliectw
Reviewed August 19, 2012

stayed 08/12-08/17 2012. Highly recommend. Pretty cottages and grounds. Lovely gardens. So much more for the $ than we would have had if stayed in a hotel. A country cottage with pretty decor a kind family and beautiful property bordering George Child Park. was as described the pictures don't do justice. The falls and swimming with our own bbq and deck was a peaceful ending to our time spent visiting Delaware state park . bushkill and shahola falls were also minutes away. Patricia and tom were so kind. We cant wait to visit again.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank johnelenascottjustin
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. Peaceful relaxing you won't want to leave. The perfect place to get back to nature. This was our first time but definitely not our last. We are planning to come in winter. Enjoyed the fire pit made new friends enjoyed the hikes to the breath taken waterfalls. Pat was a wonderful person we had to keep moving our arrival time and she was soo understanding. Go and check this place out for yourself you won't be disappointed

• Stayed: August 2012