All reviewsthe cottagesfire pitget awayfall tripstayed longerpatriciacabinpetspropertyfirewoodprivacy
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in Cottage #4 in December 2012. Patricia, the owner, was very friendly and accomodating. The grounds were beautiful and the cottage was clean, well-kept and very inviting. Will definitely be back again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelliectw
Reviewed August 19, 2012

stayed 08/12-08/17 2012. Highly recommend. Pretty cottages and grounds. Lovely gardens. So much more for the $ than we would have had if stayed in a hotel. A country cottage with pretty decor a kind family and beautiful property bordering George Child Park. was as described the pictures don't do justice. The falls and swimming with our own bbq and deck was a peaceful ending to our time spent visiting Delaware state park . bushkill and shahola falls were also minutes away. Patricia and tom were so kind. We cant wait to visit again.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank johnelenascottjustin
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. Peaceful relaxing you won't want to leave. The perfect place to get back to nature. This was our first time but definitely not our last. We are planning to come in winter. Enjoyed the fire pit made new friends enjoyed the hikes to the breath taken waterfalls. Pat was a wonderful person we had to keep moving our arrival time and she was soo understanding. Go and check this place out for yourself you won't be disappointed

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Great get away close to home. All the cottages were very clean & private, felt right at home. Well equipped with everything you could need. Planning my next trip soon!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I am an instant fan! We stayed in cottage #5 for a long week-end. It was so clean and neat. I can not tell you how friendly, warm and welcoming Pat was upon our arrival. She was so pleasant and helpful through out my entire booking process. (the date had to be changed more than once from my end). The cottage itself was so cozy. It has access to heat and air if you choose with ceiling fans as well. The grounds were so clean and neat as well. There is a community fire pit that we sat around with some new friends and *neighbors* talking and sipping on wine (that Pat furnished). We cooked out all weekend on a grill that is supplied,but there was a full kitchen fully stocked with pots, pan, dishes etc. She borders the park and there are trails full of waterfalls. Just an over all wonderful experience that I will enjoy again. As often as I can.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple