All reviewsthe cottagesfire pitget awayfall tripstayed longerpatriciacabinpetspropertyfirewoodprivacy
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Overpriced, and under your expectations, then this is the place for you! If you want to rough it in the back woods then you should do so at this dirty, expensive overly rustic nightmare get away. If you want stuffy rooms, with a drab style of the 50’s you should rent one of these cottages. In addition, the wonderful woman who you will be renting them from is a spiteful rancorous harridan who loves to cheap people out of their money. An remember: when you leave, to clean after yourself for this mother hen will fly in an chirp all about the specks of dust, and dirt that might have lingered from the air you brought in. Hope you enjoy!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
15  Thank Kristan S
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My Husband surprised with a one night stay here several years ago. I can't remember the cottage # we stayed in but I can tell you it was so romantic and cozy. The owner is one of the nicest people you'd ever meet. Would love to go back !

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2011

What a fantastic Vacation!!!! My husband and I recently stayed in cottage # 2. The size of the cottage was just perfect for us and our dog, it was super clean and cute! We hiked both days and the waterfalls were amazing around the park. We had our own fire pit and my husband made a fire both nights while I sipped on wine and enjoyed the quite of the woods. We went to Bushkill the day we left and it did not compare to "our" waterfalls at Babbling Brook- Bushkill is beautiful but a tourist trap.... I highly reccomend Babbling Brook, Patty does a fantastic job making you feel at home. If you want to get-a-way, feel relaxed and enjoy nature this is the spot!

3  Thank Cindyjean1
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Janice and I just needed some us time for a little while so we booked this cottage (4) for as few days from the internet. We had a wonderful time spending most of our days hiking to water falls or the mountain scenic overlooks. We had such a great time and our romantic nights sitting at the fire pit, and inside with the fire place undisturbed. A much needed retreat for us and would recommend these cottages to anyone. Patrica was so very helpful. Thank you for a truly wonderful time Babbling Brook.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

My Husband and I are now going back to Babbling Brook for our third year. We truly enjoy the quiet and beautiful surrondings. The owner Patricia couldn't be nicer,she even does some Halloween decorations for us! We always stay in cabin 5.It has a gas fireplace,and you can actually hear the waterfalls from the bedroom. We are looking for our stay in about two weeks.It is also a pleasure to be able to take our dog with us