All reviewsthe cottagesfire pitget awayfall tripstayed longerpatriciacabinpetspropertyfirewoodprivacy
Reviewed November 21, 2011

What a fantastic Vacation!!!! My husband and I recently stayed in cottage # 2. The size of the cottage was just perfect for us and our dog, it was super clean and cute! We hiked both days and the waterfalls were amazing around the park. We had our own fire pit and my husband made a fire both nights while I sipped on wine and enjoyed the quite of the woods. We went to Bushkill the day we left and it did not compare to "our" waterfalls at Babbling Brook- Bushkill is beautiful but a tourist trap.... I highly reccomend Babbling Brook, Patty does a fantastic job making you feel at home. If you want to get-a-way, feel relaxed and enjoy nature this is the spot!

3  Thank Cindyjean1
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Janice and I just needed some us time for a little while so we booked this cottage (4) for as few days from the internet. We had a wonderful time spending most of our days hiking to water falls or the mountain scenic overlooks. We had such a great time and our romantic nights sitting at the fire pit, and inside with the fire place undisturbed. A much needed retreat for us and would recommend these cottages to anyone. Patrica was so very helpful. Thank you for a truly wonderful time Babbling Brook.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

My Husband and I are now going back to Babbling Brook for our third year. We truly enjoy the quiet and beautiful surrondings. The owner Patricia couldn't be nicer,she even does some Halloween decorations for us! We always stay in cabin 5.It has a gas fireplace,and you can actually hear the waterfalls from the bedroom. We are looking for our stay in about two weeks.It is also a pleasure to be able to take our dog with us

Reviewed September 13, 2011

My boyfriend and I were looking for a nice quiet place to get away from NYC for the weekend, someplace that would let us bring our dog with us. The cottage we rented was perfect- it even had the nice touch of having a fire already set up in the fireplace and wood stacked outside for a bonfire. And it was super clean, which is a huge plus. You can hear the waterfall from outside on the front porch, and there's a grill for barbecuing. Patricia and her husband were lovely and we felt right at home.

Room Tip: We stayed in Cottage 4 which has a full kitchen, but if you're looking to spend less and don't need to cook, the smaller cottages would be fine for a couple.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NYPostsara
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Stayed for two nights and wish we had a few more! Everything was perfect. Patricia the owner was a pleasure and was nice enough to work with our schedules. The staff was friendly and did a fabulous job at making you feel welcome and bent over backwards. Our cottage was perfect! So quaint and romantic. Clean is an understatement. The hiking and falls were exactly as Patricia said they were- beautiful and right there. We did a wonderful hike and got to enjoy the falls and the forest with its amazing canopy of tree's and beautiful streams. We will most certainly be back, that is for sure! Relaxing beyond relaxing and every detail was there!
Thank you so much!