“This place is terrible.not worth one star”

Failte Irish Pub and Steakhouse
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lords Valley, Pennsylvania
“This place is terrible.not worth one star”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Beer was flat. Then we got salads. Mine had mud on it. Waitress said sometimes the lettuce has dirt from being picked...Do you not wash your produce?..Then, when ordering, my wife said she was gluten free..She ordered the corned beef and cabbage...No corned beef cause the chef never showed up to prepare food....red flag...we should have left at this point...2 strike so far. Wife ordered pork chops with peas and carrots. Pork chops were raw at one point and peas and carrots had pieces of spaghetti mixed in? she is gluten free. Does anyone in this place pay attention to allergies??? and why is there spaghetti mixed in with peas and carrots. Boiling food in the same water...disgusting. This place is a must to avoid. When I complained, the waitress took my bill to the manager/owner Kim who took $1 off the bill. I guess if the chef doesn't want to show up it should tell you something about eating here. I would say, just go for the beer but mine was flat!

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Bobby V

Hackettstown, New Jersey
“won't leave hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

A friend said go to the pub and order the prime rib sandwich, it's the best. So my husband ordered that and I had banger, peppers, onions, cheese sandwich. We started with Thai chicken wings. All the food was good, but considering we were the only people in the place eating at 1pm, it took a good 20 minutes to get the wings, then another 20 minutes for the sandwiches. I expected thick slices of prime rib, but it was sliced pretty thin. My "bangers" looked like skinny breakfast links you find in frozen food section of supermarkets. To top it off, the skinny links were sliced in half the long way. We tried it once but have no desire to travel 1+ hours to eat there again.

• Visited August 2012
Milford, Pennsylvania
“Very good food, but over priced for the area”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Not sure how they stay in business. The food is very good, the wait staff excellent, but too highly priced for their location and the overall area. Any time we have gone there, we were one of maybe two or three other tables. It always feels very empty. Now the bar is fairly packed. It is separate from the restaurant and smoking was allowed, so I didn't enjoy that, but the people are very friendly.

• Visited October 2011