“Artfully served, delicious food”

Pie's On Italian American Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Went for dinner here while vacationing in the Poconos. Though a bit out of the way, the trip was worth it for the food. I had the Chicken Cacciatore and my husband had ziti with a Bolognese sauce. Both entrees were huge, beautifully presented, freshly made and delicious... entrees came with bread and a garden salad. We're looking forward to going back again. Pie's On is part restaurant and part pizza parlor ...and I've heard the pizza is excellent, but have not tried it ...yet. Cannoli's were good, too.

There are newer reviews for Pie's On Italian American Family Restaurant

Reviewed December 12, 2011

Sometimes employees throw food together and it is not always fresh or the quality expected.

1  Thank J E
Reviewed July 28, 2011

As far as the food goes my boyfriend and myself agreed that we would of been better off with frozen Italian food from the local supermarket, the service was ok, but sensed the tension they felt every time they walked out of the kitchen, our table could actually hear the cooks ranting and raving. Not a good place to go if you want to have a good meal and relax!!

1  Thank candygirlmilfordpa
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Went for a sit down meal with my family and it took over 10 minutes for the waitress to even see us. It took 30 minutes for our app and the meal followed immediately after the app was served. The pizza tastes like cardboard.

2  Thank jkppkjjkp
Reviewed November 18, 2010

Pie's On was the only good place to get a good pizza on the mountain, they were closed for a year due to relocating. FINALLY THEY OPENED BACK UP! Not only do they have good pizza but they have added some great specials to their menu. This is by far my family's #1 choice.

1  Thank dentalmommy02