“Blair Mountain B & B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dillsburg
Blair Mountain Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Dillsburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 22, 2011

A great B &B with 1700's era rooms upgraded with all the amenitites! Set in a rural setting in the PA. mountains; it is the perfect getaway. The Inn keeper goes above and beyound normal expectations to make sure you feel at home. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed January 21, 2011

enjoyed the proximity to Roundtop Ski, where we spent our days, and the comfortable rooms. the king suite was huge.
We were all happy and would come again!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Very nice and homey B&B that is wonderfully decorated and you immediately feel comfortable. Tracie makes you feel right at home! We stayed in the Laura's dream sweet and it was large and comfy with a nice fireplace. The only reason we aren't able to give an absolutely perfect score are things they plan on changing so you may not have an issue. It was rather cold in the room at night but she kindly provided us a space heater so we made due. The sun makes it perfect temperature during the day. The toilet was finicky and the shower, which looked wingding with all these different settings, was actually broken and only had a simple shower...which was fine but you did get that moment of darn it would have been fabulous after a day skiing. Overall, it was very nice! Tracie made us homemade soup to enjoy from skiing! YUM! Tracie also referred us to Millennium Pizza so we could have take out by the fire in our room and it was excellent! So relaxing. Bring your wine along because its a dry town. I can't comment on the breakfasts because they were both eggs (A quiche and a deep dish pancake which was like a quiche) and I don't eat eggs, but my husband loved them and ate both our portions, so it must be good!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2010

My husband and I stayed in Laura's Dream Suite while in the area to attend a family wedding. I cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay. The location was as beautiful and peaceful as the pictures portray. The communication with the staff both before and during our stay was attentive and flexible with our needs. The room was amazing! The spacious sleeping area with it's comfy sitting and king size bed were perfect for relaxing. Not to mentioned the fabulous bathroom with it Jacuzzi tub and lots of little touches that made you feel like you were at home. The breakfast was delicious and we appreciated the access to beverages and snacks. This was a great stay that was as comfortable as being in our own home.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2010

My husband and I stayed here the night of our wedding and as soon as you walk in the door, Tracie instantly makes you feel right at home. We were the only ones at the B&B that night which made it all the more romantic. We stayed in Laura's Dream Suite and it was clean and decorated beautifully. We thoroughly enjoyed the jacuzzi tub and relaxed until our hearts were content. In the morning Tracie made us an excellent homemade breakfast of fresh strawberries, tea, coffee, and cream cheese and jam stuffed French Toast. The whole stay was spectacular and we are planning to go back again soon. We would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2010

This is a beautifully restored home built 240 years ago with original floors. The location is stunning. It was incredibly peaceful & with all the luxuries one could want. Tracie could not have been a kinder, more attentive hostess. We are hooked & will always stay here when we are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sallyb50
Reviewed February 7, 2010

I stayed at this lovely Bed and Breakfast while attending a Ski Instructor training held at Skiroundtop in January 2010. I liked the close proximity to the Ski resort – just about three miles away. But even better was the quality of the accommodation. I felt welcomed from the minute I walked in the door. The room I had was very charming, comfortable, quite and last but not least very clean. Snacks, cookies, tea and soft drinks were there for my convenience no matter how late I arrived. And with the freshly made breakfast including goodies like broiled grapefruit, cinnamon French toast filled with cream cheese and jam, yogurt with fresh berries and freshly brewed tea or coffee my days there couldn’t have started any better.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo

Been to Blair Mountain Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!