Blair Mountain Bed & Breakfast
$134
Courtyard
$144
Hampton.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I were traveling in the York, PA area and decided to find a nice quiet B & B away from the hustle and bustle of town. We found the Blair Mountain Inn and booked a room. Tracie was very welcoming and gave us a thorough tour of the Inn and the lush grounds. This inviting inn is a beautifully renovated circa 1767 farmhouse. We were given the Garden Room and it was very clean and comfortable. That evening we went to nearby Mechanicsburg and had a very nice dinner and then returned to our room exhausted from a long day. After a very restful night, we met up with Tracie the next morning for her deliciously prepared breakfast of fruit, stuffed French toast and sausage. I recommend this inn to anyone, especially those who want the feel of a remote location with the convenience of a town just minutes away.
Thank you Tracie!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Everything is perfect in this little inn. From the beautiful rural location, the rooms (if you can treat yourself to Laura's Dream Suite), the cosy common rooms and to top it all Tracy the innkeeper.
Breakfast was a feast, and Tracy was kind, competent and going out of her way to make us feel at ease.
Try the inn, you wont be disappointed!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a very lovely small inn with a very friendly and accomodating proprietor. My wife and I were watching a regatta that my daughter was in at Gifford Pinchot State Park only a few miles away. We had a very lovely room for a reasonable price. However, the true jewel of this place is the innkeeper Tracie who was very interested in our well being. If you are in the negihborhood I would strongly recommend a stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The bed and breakfast was very nice and cozy. Tracie made us feel like we were at home. The other guest were friendly. The room was nice and cozy. The house was very clean and inviting. The breakfast was wonderful! I would recommend this bed and breakfast to any couple looking to get away for a quiet weekend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I recently relocated to MD from Texas and booked a ski weekend at Blair Mountain and Roundtop. Our stay at Blair Mountain was amazing. Tracie took such great care of us it felt like we had gone home for the long weekend. Food was amazing as well and the bed in the Garden Room is very comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple