“THE ABSOLUTE BEST!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“THE ABSOLUTE BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have tried about every pizza shop in The area and this is by far THE BEST pizza we have EVER ate!

We got half cheese/half supreme and the flavors didn't even compare to any other pizza we've tried. The cheese wasn't too thick, there was just enough sauce, without it being overwhelming and the crust was perfectly cooked.

There is no place in this area that even compares to the quality of this pizza! We will definitely be returning! DELICIOUS!!

1 Thank MandBAdventures

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Local Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very good authentic pizzas & sandwiches! I also appreciate that they deliver to my B&B and guests can stay in and have some great local food!!

Visited November 2012
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good Food, Service Could Be Better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

The food is over all generally good; the service is another thing. I have known a few people who have worked there and come to find out when you call to order certain foods, you may get an answer that they do not have everything to make what you want when they actually do. I tried to order a taco salad three days in a row and each day I was told they did not have the ingredients. If you know Millenium and the owner, you know he would go get what he needs to make any dish they serve. They need to find workers who are not lazy and wont make food because they dont feel like it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“A surprise in Dillsburg”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I decided to try Millennium Pizza today for lunch after passing it downtown frequently. An older gentleman, who I presume to be the owner, greeted me and shared the menu with me. I had the lunch special: two slices of pizza with a drink for $4.50. While not a bargain, it was not overpriced. As I waited for my lunch, I sat down in the pizza shop, and as another reviewer shared, it is not fancy. The atmosphere is somewhat old and "rustic" as if this place was passed down in the family for generations. Even though it was clean enough, Gordon Ramsey from Kitchen Nightmares might have a few comments to make.

While I wasn't sure what to expect with the pizza, it was very tasty and probably some of the best pizza I have had in a while. The cheese was excellent and the sauce was just right. Many times, the crust of pizza is either too doughy or too chewy; this crust was thin, tasty, and definitely edible. A customer over from me ordered a hoagie that also looked really good.

The owner seemed kind and the pizza was great. Even though this place doesn't look like much, I will be back for more pizza.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank JohnnySalon28
Dillsburg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Price and quality of the food well worth it. Friendly service -authentic.

Visited March 2012