“The best Chinese food I have ever had...period!”
Review of China Palace Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Palace Inn
Ranked #10 of 52 Restaurants in Dickson City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been going to China Palace for years and have followed them from their first place in North Scranton. Over the years I've gotten to know May and Jenny who are always happily greeting customers. Everyone that I bring here ends up loving the place. It's a hidden gem in the Scranton area.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here while in Dickson city based on the reviews here.. It was the best decision we could have made. From the outstanding service, to the incredible food, to the cleanliness. This is not a typical Chinese joint, this is a classy place. Don't be fooled by it being in a strip mall. Once you walk in the door, you will forget that completely. We had several items, and everything was fantastic. The servers were friendly and fast, and responded to each of our requests with a polite response and a smile. Get the sesame shrimp and chicken.. it is out of this world.

1  Thank poconohick
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My wife and I like to come here every few months for a quiet meal. The food has always been excellent. Especially if you compare it to vast number of Chinese buffets in the area.

While this gem of an eatery is in a shopping plaza, you are treated with cloth covered tables and linen napkins. The portions are good in both quality and quantity. Its nice that the traditional hot tea is part of your meal and along with fortune cookies, you check comes with a nice, fresh piece of citrus.

This is the top Chinese restaurant in the area for sit down enjoyment and one of the best for take out.

1  Thank Scott D
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Over the past few years, many Chinese Buffet restaurants have opened in the Scranton/Dickson City area. Nevertheless, none of them can compare to the excellent food at China Palace. All of their dishes are served perfectly every time; moreover, the service is great, fast, and reliable and the prices are extremely reasonable. Overall, China Palace is, by far, the best Chinese Restaurant in Dickson City and I would recommend it to anyone over the buffets.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

In this area of Northeast PA Chinese buffet restaurants are all that seems to be found. You can get ala carte for take-out, but getting a good meal served to you in a Chinese restaurant is hard to find. We came upon this place while shopping and were very pleased with the food and cleanliness and service. Food is served on platters family style, just like I remember. The entree are pleasantly arranged on the platters which were decorated with fruit and vegetable carvings. Quiet, dark and almost romantic. I ordered the Triple Teriyaki dinner and it was so good I asked my husband to stop to order the same meal for take out the next week. I was not disappointed. This restaurant is now our first choice when we want Chinese food.

1  Thank Poconolovers