“RUDE OWNER”

Basillico's
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Dickson City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 4, 2014

It's been over a year now and we still have not been back! The owner is RUDE, and that enough for me to not go back!

3  Thank JenJenC3

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We were not impressed at all. The pizza @ $14 a tray, has no taste, is definitely not worth it. The dinner menu In general Is very pricey also, almost like a 4-5 star restaurant which it is not. We have no Idea what some of the other reviewers see in this place. We will not return.

3  Thank RRanella
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went to Basillico's on the recommendation of a friend who knows good Italian food. Just as an aside, is this a Pizza Place aspiring to be a great restaurant or a Great Restaurant aspiring to do everything well including pizza? The reviews are all over the place, and I think I understand why. First, let me say that everyone there was very friendly to me and the servers were on their game. I think my servers name started with a "C" (I know but don't want to say) She was spot on. I had a Chicken Parm. Dinner with Caesar salad, bread, and a piece of regular pizza. The strong points were the Chicken Parm. (Among the best I have eaten, including the now fabled Tony's in Moosic from many years ago). The Caesar salad was very tasty! The bread was hot and real butter was offered. On the constructive side, the croutons were way too hard (over baked) and some of them being that hard and large could have been co-sponsored by my dentist because it almost generated some business for him. Also, the side of pasta needed a sauce or gravy that was thicker, the combination of the steam from the pasta and the watery sauce made it seem like it was swimming in tomato colored water and I did not finish the pasta for that reason even with a large helping of cheese I sprinkled on it, a no go. Those two small items aside (which can be fixed easily), overall, this place is on the door of greatness!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

The pizza at this restaurant is fantastic. I have to eat there every time I am in the area for work of shopping. They have many different kinds of pizza to try. I prefer the round thin crust. The staff is always respectful and upbeat. They are always welcoming and ready to take your order. I have grown up in the area of NEPA and find this to be one of the best pizza restaurants in the area. It is located in a strip mall next to Dick's Sporting Goods and I was a bit skeptical about trying pizza in that setting, but I was pleasantly surprised. Try it and you will not regret it.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

A coworker suggested I try this out rather than venture into Old Forge for a pizza. She did not lead me astray! We had a neapolitan (round, thin) house special pizza. The pizza was more of an experience than a meal! We loved everything about it - the crust, the sauce, all the wonderful mozerella, the large pieces of fresh veggies, loaded with meat. My only complaint would be that the mushrooms were canned. Everything else was great. Our server was attentive, but not on top of us. The prices were reasonable as well.