“Gave me food poisoning”

Good for: Families with children
Olyphant, Pennsylvania
“Gave me food poisoning”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

I'm an avid sushi eater and tend to stay loyal to a certain restaurant because I've never had a bad experience with them. My boyfriend and I wanted to go somewhere different and he's a meat and potatoes type of guy so we decided to try out Kobe cause they offered filet mignon. He got hibachi while I had a variety of sushi. After we left, I started feeling a sort of heartburn that got worse into the evening. I started feeling nausea and decided to go to bed to try to sleep it off. An hour later I woke up and spent the rest of the night with stomach cramps and running constantly to the bathroom. It's been almost 24 hours since I ate there and I still feel sick. I was completely fine until I ate their food. Never again and sticking with my usual sushi place which we should have went to to begin with.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank SashaNatasha

Moscow, Pennsylvania
“Japanese at its finest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

Just had a fabulous meal at Kobe in Dickson City. Service was superb, hibachi was flavorful and delicious. The salad dressing was creamy and plentiful. Onion soup was out of this world. California roll and the KOBE roll was to die for. We have so many wonderful hibachi restaurants in this are but by far KOBE was the best. They are open for lunch too.

• Visited May 2014