“An ok place”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“An ok place”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Most people I know hate this place but it's alright to me. They have a decent salad bar and they offer a lot of different things. I go here because I love buffets but Chinese ones get so repetitive !!! Anyway they aren't bad. It's like $11 for dinner and I think that's a good price considering I can get salad, a good hearty meal, and then whateve dessert i want. I think they have the best desserts in the area I have NEVER been disappointed in their desserts. The bathrooms have always been clean everytime I went there. My boyfriends parents are from Stroudsburg and they've never been to Dickson city so when they come down my area (I'm in Scranton) we go there and they really enjoy it. The only thing I would suggest is a change in atmosphere. This place has been there for a very long time now and not once has the lighting, tables, flooring, decorations, or walls been changed. A good way to keep steady customers is to change scenery !!

Pennsylvania
“Not a fan ...”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The food is mediocre ... poor atmosphere. If you want a quick meal with no frills, then this is the place for you.

2 Thank LoveDogz
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Crap bland food”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Boring bland pointless food with annoying kids running around making a mess. I didn't like it at all

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Allen V
Dalton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The food is Excellent and the prices are reasonable. the staff is kind and curtious. the restrooms are always clean.

• Visited August 2012
albrightsville
“we go once or twice a year”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The last time we went it was when they didn't have the stuffing & that is one of my favorites, the salads are so good I could just eat that. Love the Roast beef & gravy!

Visited January 2012