“Pizza”

Uno's Chicago Grill
Ranked #11 of 51 Restaurants in Dickson City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Great for Italian food or pizza. Recommend the personal deep dish pizza! Hard to finish one on your own!

1  Thank benjilana
There are newer reviews for Uno's Chicago Grill

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was in town on business for 2 weeks and stayed at the nearby Holiday Inn Express. Uno's is convenient to the hotel and I spent a couple of evening there for dinner. Sine I was travelling alone, I sat at the bar to relax and watch TV while having dinner. Mike, the bartender is very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank BMBG
Reviewed November 12, 2012

While on a business trip from update New York i was looking for something unique. I found the Uno Chicago grill and found myself very pleased. From the walk through the door to the wall out service was incredible. My waiter Kenny had some excellent recommendations and was very knowledgeable from tap to main course. I would recommend this place to any business partner or family.

1  Thank groot1
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had fond memories of Uno's in other cities, so when we visited our daughter near Scranton, we looked forward to Pizza at Uno's. The waitress had a great personality and the manager stopped by to check on things and he was personable as well. The food was not bad, just not as good as we expected. Our deep dish Pizza seemed a little over cooked and our son-in-law's steak was underdone. He was too polite to complain though, especially since both the manager and waitress seemed so nice. Our daughter's thin crust mediterranean pizza was perfect. It was a Saturday night, so the kitchen may have been busy and understaffed. Not a 5-star visit this time.