“Favorite burgers” 5 of 5 bubbles

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #18 of 51 Restaurants in Dickson City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Favorite burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

If you're hungry for a big messy burger, this is the place! The atmosphere is cheerful, there's tons of posters to look at, and the service staff are very pleasant. It's easy to fill up on the endless fries before your meal arrives, but I would try to hold out as the burgers will certainly fill you up. Hits the spot when you have a craving!

• Visited November 2012

Newark, Delaware
“Refreshing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

I've only been to a Red Robin while traveling once and wasn't really impressed. When I walked into this location, the hostess was working with another customer and stepped away from her post. Immediately a waitress asked me if I had been helped. I was seated immediately and then greeted by my waiter who was very kind. I ordered the Whiskey BBQ Chicken Salad which was huge and sweet potato fries. I noticed that the ranch dressing was missing but before I could flag my waiter, the manager stopped by my table and asked if all was ok. I asked her for a side of dressing and w/a smile quickly brought it to me. I overheard another waitress treating her customers with enthusiasm and 2 more employees working together cleaning tables. Everyone seemed like they loved working here from the waitresses, waiters, bus boys and manager. Food was good too! It was real refreshing to see enthusiasm and teamwork in the workplace. Well done.

• Visited December 2012
Cherokee Village, Arkansas
“Good burger place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Great burgers and endless steak fries! You pick how well you want your burger cooked, and get a great meal.

Visited November 2012
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Just Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

If you want a good hamburger...go to Red Robin (YUM!) Hardly ever a wait fun atmosphere and all you can eat fries!

Visited May 2012
Cambridge, Canada
“I'd save your $”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

Had take out delivered to the holiday inn express. It took about 20 minutes longer than they said it would and although they are across the parking lot the food arrived cold. Maybe eating in is a better experience, but I wouldn't recommend delivery

• Visited August 2012