“Decent for one meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Decent for one meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

Sushi is good considering the small family owned restaurant with enough parking. The place might be very cosy and romantic but it is dark with very limited lighting so reading the menu card becomes difficult at times. The cocktails were okay but nothing great. The entrees did not match up to the expectations and the service was good but nothing extra ordinary. I would like to try out another place serving Japanese food before going to this place again.

• Visited May 2014

Covington Twp, PA
“Local Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is a nice local sushi place! We love going for our date night, sushi is always fresh, drinks are good and we have a great time. Service would be better, but we still go! Owner is very friendly, and the sushi chefs are friendly as well.

• Visited March 2014
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Ok place to eat.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Let me start off the sushi was good but not some of the best I have. A matter of fact I've had better across the street at Wegmans. The worst part of our visit that our server was not too good. She would leave our drinks empty until we had to flag her down. They give you enough ginger to cover one sushi roll not all three rolls you order. Sushi and service will keep me away from going here again!

• Visited November 2013
Stamford, Connecticut
“AMAZING SUSHI!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Would never thought I would ever say that Scranton, PA had good sushi...but it did/does! Tried octopus appetizer and shared the Tri-State sushi/roll dinner. Was just amazing.

Visited January 2013
Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is one of my favorite local spots. Their sushi is the best around, and the chef comes up with some amazingly creative entrees. My husband & I love the food. We prefer to avoid Fri & Sat evenings as it gets really loud & crowded, but having said that, this is definitely an establishment worth frequenting.

• Visited August 2012