“Love this place!!”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

The best boneless wings I have ever had with a selection of sauces that beats even hooters!! Great service and wonderful food quality!!! I would recommend everyone eating here!!!!

Visited February 2013

Scranton
“Good wings, other items are hit and miss”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

If your looking to pick up some wings this is a great place to get your fix, however I've had steaks and burgers here that were honestly just average.

They sometimes have a buffet that has some good food and wings on it for one price, that's a value if its available.

Pennsylvania
“Great Value”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We had a great meal here, not too expensive and everything was done correctly and tasted great. Service was good but I think something must have been going on it was very busy and low on wait staff.

Visited December 2012
“A great meal to end a perfect weekend”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The service was the best I have had from any restaurant i have been to lately. My kids loved it. Our food was perfect, could not have asked for a better meal. Thank you.

Danbury, Connecticut
“Quick, but average”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food we ordered was nothing special. It was tasty, but I wouldn't return. The food was prepared quickly for take out. I was not greeted for a few minutes and at least three employees saw me, but did not say anything. Nothing bad, but nothing to go back for either.

Visited January 2013