Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickson City/Scranton
Residence Inn Scranton(Scranton)
Fairfield Inn Scranton(Scranton)
Quality Inn(Dunmore)
1,267 results
All reviewswafflesscranton areahard boiled eggsoff the highwayplace to staycontinental breakfastfresh fruitcookieswaffle makerbeds were comfortablethe breakfast areapleasant stayconvenient locationexcellent stayhome away from homedrivewaycereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 10, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed June 6, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We stayed here for 6 weeks, or so. Room was clean & quiet. Staff was friendly and the breakfast bar was always out early. All around good value. If we come back to this area again, were are going to stay here!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank William B
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Be careful when making reservations at Microtel.
The Dickson City Microtel charged me for a room after I called to cancel the reservation, then refused to make the proper adjustments. David from Wyndham customer service never returned my call. The Dickson City Microtel just charged me for a canceled room reservation and refuses to make the proper adjustments. When I called the hotel they said they won't make the proper adjustments because when I called to cancel I didn't ask for a confirmation of cancellation number.
I am never staying at this hotel again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Mr_Mike_BBL
Timtd58, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickson City/Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Guest booked room for hotel stay and called at 5:30 pm to cancel reservation. The hotel has a policy that states on all reservations and confirmations that all rooms must be cancelled by 4pm the day of arrival. If we could have sold this room we would have cancelled this reservation and refunded money. Unfortunately we did not sell this room. Please make sure all rooms are cancelled by 4pm day of arrival. Thank you

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I drive between Maine and Maryland with E. at least three times a year, and I'm too much of a wuss to do it comfortably in one day, so I'm in the process of identifying the best stopovers on the way. This Microtel is my new favorite--we ended up here because of the price and rave reviews on Tripadvisor, and we'll be back.

The room and every other part of the hotel we saw was spotlessly, fastidiously clean. I'm not sure if all rooms have them, but ours had a fridge and microwave, which is always extremely convenient. It was quiet, staff were friendly, it's conveniently located close to the highway and close to restaurants/shopping. Don't let the little detour deter you: it's well marked and if you have a GPS it's really no trouble at all. Very standard hotel breakfast & the walls might be a teeny bit thin, but if you're next to someone who knows they're in a hotel with potentially thin walls, it shouldn't be an issue!

It's just the kind of easy, friendly, clean little hotel that makes long road trips 1,000 times less stressful.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple