All reviewslong drivewaywooded settingbeautiful log cabinhomemade cookieslancaster county
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I traveled six hours to come to the Furnace Hills Bed and Breakfast and it was worth the trip. 1) The place is absolutely beautiful...wonderfully decorated...nestled deep in the woods. 2) Our hosts were lovely people...very attentive when needed...excellent homemade breakfasts! We would definitely love to return in the future!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

This was our second time staying at Furnace Hills and we just love coming here. Ben and Liz are such wonderful and kind hosts and do everything they can to make you feel at home. The cabin is just lovely and very comfortable - it truly feels like a home away from home. And Liz’s breakfasts are delicious! I promise you won’t go hungry and she is happy to accommodate your dietary needs. Twice we’ve come here for our anniversary and appreciate the little touches to make our stay special, from homemade cookies to some sparkling cider in the room and recommendations for things to explore. We look forward to coming again in the future!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2017

We loved staying at your beautiful B&B! We enjoyed the quiet, off the beaten track, beautiful home! Liz's breakfasts were wonderful and we enjoyed her warm hospitality. I appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms, too! We will definitely return!!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2017

My husband and I love getting away from our busy lives in the city and staying at the Furnace Hills B & B for a little rest and relaxation. Liz and her family are wonderful and very accommodating. Their beautiful log cabin is nestled in the woods down a winding driveway. We love the peace and serenity it brings. We've stayed twice for a few days and even brought our parents this last time we stayed because we thought they'd love it too! We will definitely stay again and again. Every one of the rooms are cozy and have their own bathroom. Liz prepares the best breakfasts in the morning. You can also take advantage of the Keurig machine prior to breakfast if you are an early riser and need your coffee! Liz also makes special baked treats for you as well to have with your coffee or tea. We always look forward to staying here and wouldn't go anywhere else!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2017

My wife and I selected this bed and breakfast just on reviews and some photos we saw. We definitely were not disappointed. Beautiful Log cabin home located down a long driveway in a wooded area. Liz was a charming host and her family was just as wonderful. Breakfast in the morning was more then enough. Liz also went out of her way for my wife's breakfast as she is celiac. We stayed for 2 days and it was a wonderful start on our 2 week traveling vacation.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple