“Best Place in the County!”

Johnny's Bar and Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Denver
Abington, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Place in the County!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My wife and I enjoy the experience. I thought the food was exceptional and drinks were reasonable. We enjoy Johnny's so much on Friday night that we decided to go to Kyma on Saturday and that was great food. My wife and I are absolutely coming back anytime we are in the area.

• Visited November 2013

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Wish I discovered Johnny's a long time ago!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

With so many excellent restaurants in the Lancaster area, it takes a lot for me to drive nearly half an hour for a meal...but in this case I was not disappointed! Johnny's does not take reservations on weekends but we were seated within five minutes of arriving this Friday night. Amy, our server, was helpful and friendly. Martinis come in a shaker (they're basically doubles). Other drinks are generous as well. My dining companion and I opted for onion rings as a started. Oh, my! It was a generous portion (enough for at least four people) and probably the best I've ever had...very, very crispy! We both had prime rib. It was done to perfection , served au jus, and very flavorful and tender. (I only managed to get through half of it.) With an entrée you get two sides. I had garlic mashed potatoes and green beans almondine. Everything about Johnny's was wonderful! A return visit is in the very near future!!!

• Visited September 2013
Lancaster, PA
“Great food and drinks, pricey but nice!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nice place, cute atmosphere. Very good steaks and the martinis are awesome. Expect to pay a pretty penny, and probably a wait as this is one of the only nice restaurants in the area - but it is worth it especially for a special occasion.

Visited June 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Never Disappointed”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed another dinner here. I had a 14oz. NY Strip and she had the sirloin. Both were done perfectly, mine medium rare and hers medium. Every time I've been here, the steak rates in the top 5 I ever had. There is no place better in a 20 mile radius. The service was excellent. Just wish I lived closer. If you like Chris Ruth's you won't be disappointed here.

• Visited June 2013
Boerne, Texas
“Nice steak house”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife had the prime rib and I had a ribeye. My ribeye was cooked to order, but had a bit too much gristle. The prime rib was over done. The service was good, but the prices were a bit high for the quality of food.

Visited May 2013