“The best so far....”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Pennsylvania
“The best so far....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We've lived in the area for close to three years now and have been on a search for a good, authentic Philly cheesesteak. We're from Philly, so it's been a real challenge to find one but I believe Procopios is the best we've had so far. My only complaint, it could use a little more meat. Other than that, they're pretty good. Their pizzas are great too!! At first we had stayed away because a family member had their food quite some time ago and wasn't happy with it, but we learned that they changed hands and decided to give it a try. I'm glad we did, because we've been missing some really good cheesesteaks and didn't want to have to make the long trip to Philly just to get one!! They don't have alot of seating so your'e better off getting it to-go.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Susan E

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Terrific Take-out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Inspired to write about this by Tripadvisor when panning the nearby Zia's. This has always been the place to buy pizzas and quick Italian take-out for the area. They have had a change of ownership recently, so time will tell whether it retains the overall quality of what this primarily take-out restaurant has to offer.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Bob R
Denver, Pennsylvania
“Why couldn't the service be better than the food?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was in town and decided to get some pizza with my family. Little did I know that I would be ripped off. First the girl at the counter decides to charge me for three pies and then points out her mistake AFTER my card was charged. Then she had the bright idea of charging another two pizzas on my card with the promise of "the first transaction has been cancelled." Effectively leaving me to pay for 5 pizzas that I did not get. I will never do business here again and will let everyone I know that the people they hire are morons.

• Visited January 2013
“Delicious food and reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

Procopios always has great food and pretty fast service. I have eaten here frequently and everything I've tried has been really good. They don't have a lot of tables to eat in so on busy nights its probably best to get take out.

2 Thank Maggie P
Pennsylvania
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Food is always good. We come here all the time for pizza and sandwiches. They have my favorite pizza!