“Why couldn't the service be better than the food?”
Review of Procopio's Pizza

Procopio's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Pizza
Denver, Pennsylvania
“Why couldn't the service be better than the food?”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was in town and decided to get some pizza with my family. Little did I know that I would be ripped off. First the girl at the counter decides to charge me for three pies and then points out her mistake AFTER my card was charged. Then she had the bright idea of charging another two pizzas on my card with the promise of "the first transaction has been cancelled." Effectively leaving me to pay for 5 pizzas that I did not get. I will never do business here again and will let everyone I know that the people they hire are morons.

• Visited January 2013

“Delicious food and reasonable prices”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Procopios always has great food and pretty fast service. I have eaten here frequently and everything I've tried has been really good. They don't have a lot of tables to eat in so on busy nights its probably best to get take out.

2 Thank Maggie P
Pennsylvania
“Amazing food”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Food is always good. We come here all the time for pizza and sandwiches. They have my favorite pizza!

Fairfield, OH
“needed a bite on a Sunday night”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We were traveling from NJ to Ohio on 8/12/12. There is not much in the area for fast food. We stayed at a hotel in the area and I wanted something to bring back to the room for me and my three kids. I walked in fight before closing time and the guys got me a large plain pizza to go. They made sure I had plates and napkins and we brought it back to the room and devoured it. Delicious cheesy goodness that hit the spot after a day on the road.
If you find yourself making a pit stop in Denver, PA, stop in here for some grub to bring back to your room. Reasonable prices for great pizza

Visited August 2012
“Great subs”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

In a recent trip to Adamstown saw many of the dealers with sub bags and the parking lot was always busy. So I figured what the heck. I had Italian sub no onions. It was chock full of italian meats and cheese, lettuce and tomatoes with perfect oil. A bright spot in my trip

• Visited August 2012