“good and quick”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
North, South Carolina
“good and quick”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

ordered food to go and it was excellant I had salad, wings and eggplant sand, firend had clazone and salad, calzone was huge, had to make room in the cooler for leftovers, salad was the best we've had in a while, a little expensive but probably average for the area

Visited June 2012

Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
“Twice in 3 weeks!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I have been in two times so far. Once with my husband for a relaxed Friday night dinner, once for lunch with my friends on a girls day out. My husband and I ordered personal pizzas. Wow, we could have done with one as they were so large! Very well made, fresh ingrediants. Made for good leftowvers to take home.

Girlfriends and I had salads and beers. We ate out on the deck and had a very relaxing 2 hour lunch! Service was good, food was exactly as ordered. We will definitely be returning. Sign said live music on the deck on weekends.

• Visited May 2012
Freehold, New Jersey
“Try the lasagna”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Ate here this past weekend. My wife and I both had the baked lasagna.. We weren't expecting a whole lot and were pleasantly surprised. The food was very tasty and our waitress was very nice. It was also reasonably priced so overall, a great night.

Visited May 2012
Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I work at a local Hotel and i always send guest there. I always have a good time when im there also. Food great and not to expensive. Will Continue to send people there

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank ambergockley
Ocean View, Delaware
“Great service and very good food”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Wife and I stopped here for lunch. Had a really great server (Zach) and also very good food that came up quickly.

Visited April 2012