“Great little Diner, where staff was freindly and Manager takes good care of you.”

Park Place Diner & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The food here is really good, if I had one major complaint about this place is that the menu was so big it was hard to make a choice on what to eat. Make sure you save room for the desert, it was the best we found in the Lancaster area. We went back here more than one night.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We ate here for supper and came back the next day for lunch. The food was delicious, the portions were very large, and the prices were very reasonable. A nice, clean restaurant with a menu that has almost TOO MANY wonderful choices to select from. Our only regret is that we didn't have any room for dessert! They looked wonderful!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Homemade dressing and all fresh ingredients! I haven't found a better Greek salad anywhere. The restaurant is always clean and the service is always quick and friendly.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Driving home hungry from Western PA evening of July 27, 2013, and remembered years ago stopping at Zinn's Diner. Googled it and found that Zinn's has become Park Place Diner. I ordered a rib steak, with mashed potatoes and broccoli, and my wife ordered the fried chicken basket. Steak was huge, with onion rings and mushrooms. If you know me - I eat, and enjoy almost anything, and always clean the plate. Not here - I needed a saw to cut the steak, my jaw got the workout of its life, the mushrooms not good, onion rings ok. Mashed potatoes were tasteless and consistency of instant potatoes -but not nearly as good, and broccoli was undercooked. The fried chicken my wife ate was not good either. I left most of my steak as well as the sides - I never left a meal before. My wife took three of the four pieces of chicken with her, but we threw it out when we got home. So for quantity and price, well, you got a lot for the money. But the quantity did not make up for the quality - not even close.

1  Thank Rob B
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife got a steak - medium rare - done perfectly, I got chicken with mushrooms, pasta sauce and noodles. Waittress forgot to ask if I wanted noodles or vegies. We both got water. Steak was tasteless and very grisly (Maddi -our Goldie - liked it). My chicken was cooked well and looked good but was strange tasting. Hostess and waitress had attitudes when we walked in around 8:30. Only one waitress on duty. Towards end waitress got much better. All around, would not eat dinner there ever again. If desperate, we may try breakfast.

1  Thank Rob17578