“The best greek salad around!”

Park Place Diner & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Robesonia, Pennsylvania
“The best greek salad around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Homemade dressing and all fresh ingredients! I haven't found a better Greek salad anywhere. The restaurant is always clean and the service is always quick and friendly.

Visited May 2013

Morrisville
“Go somewhere else!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Driving home hungry from Western PA evening of July 27, 2013, and remembered years ago stopping at Zinn's Diner. Googled it and found that Zinn's has become Park Place Diner. I ordered a rib steak, with mashed potatoes and broccoli, and my wife ordered the fried chicken basket. Steak was huge, with onion rings and mushrooms. If you know me - I eat, and enjoy almost anything, and always clean the plate. Not here - I needed a saw to cut the steak, my jaw got the workout of its life, the mushrooms not good, onion rings ok. Mashed potatoes were tasteless and consistency of instant potatoes -but not nearly as good, and broccoli was undercooked. The fried chicken my wife ate was not good either. I left most of my steak as well as the sides - I never left a meal before. My wife took three of the four pieces of chicken with her, but we threw it out when we got home. So for quantity and price, well, you got a lot for the money. But the quantity did not make up for the quality - not even close.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rob B
Stevens, Pennsylvania, United States
“Worst dinner in very long time.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife got a steak - medium rare - done perfectly, I got chicken with mushrooms, pasta sauce and noodles. Waittress forgot to ask if I wanted noodles or vegies. We both got water. Steak was tasteless and very grisly (Maddi -our Goldie - liked it). My chicken was cooked well and looked good but was strange tasting. Hostess and waitress had attitudes when we walked in around 8:30. Only one waitress on duty. Towards end waitress got much better. All around, would not eat dinner there ever again. If desperate, we may try breakfast.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rob17578
Riverside, New Jersey
“Best diner in Adamstown”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I remember this when it was Zinn's. I miss the gift shop in the basement. Anyhow, we came for the food. I love the fast service, big portions, good taste, and low prices. This trip was four different lunches with dessert. Satisfying and filling too. I go for the rainbow sherbet and my friends like puddings. Summary == something for everyone.

Visited July 2013
Denver, Pennsylvania
“Reliable and good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

A great place to get together with friends for breakfast. We love the homefries and have many other favorites also.

Visited June 2013