“Exceptional value!”

Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We booked an overnight business trip, and since all we were going to do was sleep at the room, we didn't want to spend over $100. We tried B&Bs, but because we were traveling with pets, we couldn't find one within our price range. One B&B suggested we try the Denver Comfort Inn....she knew the manager and thought it would be what we were looking for.

Because of the price ($89/night!), we didn't expect much. Boy, were we surprised! The first thing we noticed was the outstanding staff. We brought a horse trailer with us, but forgot to bring something to block the wheels. As I was asking the desk clerk if she could help, a staff member overheard and VOLUNTEERED to go get something for us! She's a "keeper!"

Even though this was a pet friendly room, the room was SPOTLESS! The bed was super COMFORTABLE (and my husband says I am the princess and the pea!) The breakfast was HOT and GOOD!!! The bartender was GREAT!

Every staff person we came in contact with was polite, had a smile, and was friendly.

There is no doubt where we will stay when we are in the area the next time!

Thanks, everyone!! You gave us a little "oasis" during an otherwise stressful trip!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ForestRidge

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stayed at this Comfort NN for a Quilter's 3 day retreat. The staff is outstanding, especially Amber. She interrupted her dinner to give me menus, so I could have my dinner delivered. Anything that was asked of the staff here was done quickly and efficiently. The room I stayed in was clean and the noise level was low. I definitely would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ruthwhitedragon
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Do not eat the free breakfast! Out of the four people I went with three of us got sick from the eggs. Our stomachs have been churning all day. Plus there was a huge spider in our bathroom. Plus our friends had ants in their room and they weren't able to switch there room.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank maya2412
cilancasternorth, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

First, let me apologize for your less than perfect experience with us. We never like to hear a guest say the left unhappy.

Our breakfast is usually what all of our guests rave about. We have scrambled eggs, bacon, yogurt, fresh Belgian waffles, hard boiled eggs, danish, bagels, oatmeal, cereals, toast, fruit, English muffins.....it is quite extensive and always well stocked. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy it.

I am also unsure why you were not able to change your room if you were unhappy. We always do our best to make sure our guests are satisfied and ask that we are made aware of any problem you may have right away so we can fix it.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Everyone's comments only help to make what we do here even better.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Karen H, in the bar, was a great host and very cordial. A pleasure to meet. She was very friendly & informative on local eateries as well as activities. She helped with ordering take out food that the restaurant had incorrect.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stay here often, and are never disappointed! The rooms are clean, staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The best part is the wonderful breakfast; there, the staff shines! Staying there againin March....can't wait!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank antiquer1
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This property is located just off the PA turnpike exit for Denver. With all the snow we have had lately, I was concerned about the condition of the access road and the parking lot. Both were plowed nicely. We were greeted by a friendly staff on the way in and the check in was quick and easy. The room was clean and neat and was located on the ground floor, just as I had requested. The breakfast was very good and the dining area was spotless. A staff member was available in case any items were running low and if they were they were quickly replenished.
My wife and I visit the area frequently and we definitely will stay there again. I have recommended this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Richard C
cilancasternorth, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

This winter has been pretty brutal for us, and keeping up with the plowing has been tough--I am glad that you noticed that we are doing our best to keep the pitfalls of mother nature at bay. We will continue to cross our fingers for spring!!!

Rose and Tammy do an excellent job of keeping the breakfast are clean and fully stocked for our guests.

I am glad to hear you frequent the area--we look forward to your return visit... and hopefully it will be minus the white stuff!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We arrived at this hotel on 02/09/2014. We had no reservation and there was a raging snow storm. The lady at the check in desk was very friendly and helpful. We got our room quickly and with no problems. We had a great room, no issues. The check out was seamless and the breakfast room was great. Would return. The location right off the PA Turnpike is ideal and close to tourist attractions.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs
Comfort Inn Amish Country
Comfort Inn Amish Country
#1 of 3 in New Holland
Red Roof Inn Denver
Red Roof Inn Denver
#3 of 6 in Denver
Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Lancaster Inn & Suites
Lancaster Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Manheim

Been to Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North? Share your experiences!