“Golf packages are the best”

Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Denver
Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Golf packages are the best”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We have a group of guys who get together once a year for a long golf weekend. It could be anywhere from 12 to 20 golfers. When you are trying to put something together to keep everybody happy with that amount of people, it can be hard to satisfy everybody. Our group has been doing this now for over 25 years and have been as far south as southern Virginia and North to the Binghamton New York area. Everbody looks forward to it every year and start anticipating it in January or February. That's where Pa Dutch golf packages comes in. One phone call, with a head count and room count (some want singles) and golf courses to be played, DONE DEAL. These people (ladies) handle everthing, Tee times, special requests, I can't say enough. My friends say to me good job. I tell them don't give me the credit to me, I just made the phone call.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank bistee
cilancasternorth, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you for such a wonderful review and such loyal business. We love having our groups return year after year--you all become like family! Sherrie and I take pride in our golf packaging and I am happy to hear we have achieved our goal--to make it as simple and easy as possible for our guests. Let us take care of everything!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable, great selection of stations on TV, and wireless was fast. I woke up to a nice hot shower and free breakfast that included eggs and waffles. What more could you want for a great price?

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank TravelChick925
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My wife and I chose this as our official "wedding hotel" primarily due to it's proximity to the Stoudt's Brewery, where our wedding and reception were held.

However, what won over my repeat business was the staff and management's ability to adapt to unusual plans. For example, for our wedding block of rooms, we wanted to include a shuttle that would take people to our wedding and bring them back from Stoudt's so we could avoid DUIs ruining our special day. Even though nobody had requested thos before, management was able to figure it out and make it happen for us.

I was so pleased with my experience with this place that when my band wanted to play a show where everybody could stayover and not drive, we chose this place. Again, we were asking them to do something they don't normally do (live music) and they were able to adapt to it and provide a nice hospitality experience for everybody involved.

A good place to have an social event.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank juniorgrb
cilancasternorth, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thanks so much for all of your business. The staff loves you, your wife AND your friends. We are always happy to make special requests happen--our staff is great about "going with the flow." If there is anything we can host for your in the future, you should know by now not to hesitate to ask--whatever it may be. We look forward to your continued business and thanks again!
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great place to hold an event! It is conveniently located right off of the turnpike and the conference room had a great setup for the multiple-band event being held. Erin Blake was the front desk attendant and she was very helpful with accommodating all requests. Thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Lelea3
cilancasternorth, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thanks so much for your review-- and I am glad to hear that the band event was a success! We hope if you ever return to the area you keep us in mind!
Millersburg, Ohio
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Checked out yesterday after having stayed with them for two nights.Let me hasten to say this
is just a continuation of our stays at this location because we think the place is great!
Nice location and convenient. Rooms are almost always what you can expect as a guest for
cleanliness; housekeeping staff does well to meet your needs for the unexpected; all the staff
is GREAT from the desk clerks...
Breakfast is above and beyond most hotel facilities--plenty of choices.
If traveling this area, in my opinion this is the best location in this vicinity.

Room Tip: Your personal choice but we didn't have problems with any of the rooms.All rooms have nice big...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Gloria R
Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was stranded on the turnpike and the tow truck took me to the reading exit. Once we dropped off my vehicle, we found the Comfort Inn. Amber was there to check me in at 9 pm with a friendly face. She gave me a discount rate for the night :) The breakfast buffet in the morning was great. They allowed me to stay in my room until my vehicle was fixed which wasn't till 5:30 pm that evening. The staff were so wonderful. The day shift, sorry girls I didn't get your names, were very kind. They even found me a phone charger so I could charge my phone. Karen was very nice and Nick was a lifesaver to take me to pick up my vehicle. He waited for me after his shift was over. If I'm ever in that area again and need a place to stay, I will defiantly stay here. Thanks again! By the way, although my room was very nice, they are in the process of remodeling and I saw a couple of new rooms, looks great.

Room Tip: I like a room near a door so I have easy access in and out. People usually don't hang out in th...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Tori P
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stayed there over night while while visiting Lancaster County. The staff was friendly, the complimentary breakfast was great, and the beds were comfortable. The only issue was the fact that we could smell cigarette smoke in the hallway and to a lesser extent in our non-smoking room presumably coming from the smoking rooms.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Valiant10000
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs
Red Roof Inn Denver
Red Roof Inn Denver
#3 of 6 in Denver
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lancaster
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites

Been to Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North? Share your experiences!