“Good value - great location”

Red Roof Inn Denver
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Denver
Queens NY
“Good value - great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed on a Friday night in Jan. The room was clean and pretty big with comfortable beds. It could use new pillows. Granted, it's not the Ritz - but you are not paying Ritz prices. I agree, the cable selection was excellent; and the staff members were friendly. The pleasant breakfast area has a nice selection and helps save time if you are traveling. The breakfast time was just about over at 9 am but the lady in charge made a fresh pot of coffee for us - thought that was very nice. We have stayed here before and will stay here again. If you are shopping for antiques in Adamstown, its perfect. Also near Green Dragon Farmers Market. Red Roof offers great deals at different times during the year---makes it even better!

Room Tip: You enter the rooms from an inside corridor which is nice. You can reach most rooms from the front...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Brooklyn NY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed here before and had a pleasant experience then but this time around I was not so pleased. I am a non smoker and requested a non smoking room but the entire hotel smelled so strongly of cigarettes I woke up several times throughout the night with a headache. Aside from the smokey and musty scent throughout the hotel the stay was not bad for the price. The bed was comfortable and the place was clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
knoxville, tn
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

The hotel is older, but remodeled somewhat. The staff was friendly and helpful. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD. The hotel is attached to another hotel which is a haven to longterm renters. I was accousted in the parking lot by a young man (I am a 49 year old female). He was staying in the hotel next door and came out with his dog who attacked my dog. He kicked my dog several times and it required my husband to get him off of me.

BAD, BAD, BAD

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Denver, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is an older hotel, true. But it is very clean and the service is outstanding. The staff is wonderful and the location is awesome, right next to a Dunkin Donuts. They do not have flat screen TVs but their cable selection is great and wifi is super fast!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Candy C
Reamstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

The Front Desk Service was exceptionally Kind and Pleasant EVEN though it was late at night. She was helpful in the area for my next day planning and the Breakfast area was Clean and organized with a variety of choices to choose from. My room was clean and the sheets did smell good also!!! Not like Some Hotels I have stayed in and I travel alot so this was a treat...

Room Tip: Top Floor was very quite
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Walter F
Denver, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

Very clean, the staff is extremely friendly. the internet connection is very fast for a hotel, even the smoking rooms smell fresh. the beds are very comfortable. there are many more channels on the tv than most red roofs i have stayed in. in the adjacent parking lot is a dunkin' donuts, and across the street is a turkey hill gas station, for sandwiches and sodas, both of which are accessible by walking. the rooms with two queen beds (cheaper rooms) have a mini fridge in it, which most red roofs only offer in their standard king rooms. very quiet area, no noise problems. I have traveled to many hotels, both in this area and all around the northeast, and this is definitely my favorite.

Room Tip: rooms upstairs on the back side have a pretty decent view of the hills
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank George D
Milford, Delaware
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is an older hotel & it's showing its age. Having said that, it was clean & the staff was very helpful. We arrived in town around 2:00 & check in is not until 3:00. We were traveling with a small dog & wanted to check in as soon as we were able, so we stopped in to let them know our wishes. The room was not ready, but we were allowed to check in at that time & they immediately prepared the room. When we were walking to our room, we passed the lady who prepared our room & thanked her. She showed genuine concern & said to please let her know if there was anything she had overlooked. In addition, I mentioned to the lady at the desk that we were considering going to a local restaurant & asked her opinion. She suggested Stoudt's Black Angus Restaurant & Brew Pub, which we really enjoyed. We stayed on a Sunday night & it was a very affordable rate. I looked into staying on the preceding night (Saturday), as well & the rate was over double the rate we paid. I would definitely stay again for the rate we paid, but would not stay for the rate wanted for Saturday. That rate was way too much for the room/hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tracey I
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North
Econo Lodge Northeast
Econo Lodge Northeast
#8 of 10 in Reading
Days Inn Reading Wyomissing

Been to Red Roof Inn Denver? Share your experiences!