“really goes the extra mile” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Denver

Red Roof Inn Denver
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Denver
Denver, Pennsylvania
“really goes the extra mile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Very clean, the staff is extremely friendly. the internet connection is very fast for a hotel, even the smoking rooms smell fresh. the beds are very comfortable. there are many more channels on the tv than most red roofs i have stayed in. in the adjacent parking lot is a dunkin' donuts, and across the street is a turkey hill gas station, for sandwiches and sodas, both of which are accessible by walking. the rooms with two queen beds (cheaper rooms) have a mini fridge in it, which most red roofs only offer in their standard king rooms. very quiet area, no noise problems. I have traveled to many hotels, both in this area and all around the northeast, and this is definitely my favorite.

Room Tip: rooms upstairs on the back side have a pretty decent view of the hills
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank George D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Milford, Delaware
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is an older hotel & it's showing its age. Having said that, it was clean & the staff was very helpful. We arrived in town around 2:00 & check in is not until 3:00. We were traveling with a small dog & wanted to check in as soon as we were able, so we stopped in to let them know our wishes. The room was not ready, but we were allowed to check in at that time & they immediately prepared the room. When we were walking to our room, we passed the lady who prepared our room & thanked her. She showed genuine concern & said to please let her know if there was anything she had overlooked. In addition, I mentioned to the lady at the desk that we were considering going to a local restaurant & asked her opinion. She suggested Stoudt's Black Angus Restaurant & Brew Pub, which we really enjoyed. We stayed on a Sunday night & it was a very affordable rate. I looked into staying on the preceding night (Saturday), as well & the rate was over double the rate we paid. I would definitely stay again for the rate we paid, but would not stay for the rate wanted for Saturday. That rate was way too much for the room/hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tracey I
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This hotel is great if you're looking for a decent cheap place for a night or two. The staff was excellent and very helpful. The room was clean with a coffee maker and fridge. I felt safe despite the exterior corridors and there were few restaurant choices nearby.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Cindy B, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Denver, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule review our Red Roof Inn. We are pleased to know that we have achieved our goal by satisfying your needs in both comfort and price. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Brooklyn NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have stayed at many places in the Adamstown vicinity and this one was definitely one of the nicest so for within the same price range of its competitors. It was clean, safe and affordable. I would highly recommend staying here if your budget is on the lower end.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ilovetotravel_505
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I have to admit that this hotel seems a little old and run down, but it also seems to have a dedicated staff who keep the place rather clean and functioning. Cindy, the lady at the front desk is very personable and pleasant. I've stayed there about 4 times in the last month and she is always this way.

In addition, the rooms are always spotless and well cared for. I just didnt like the dark hallways or the smell of smoke on the second floor (although it is supposedly smoke-free).

I complemented Cindy last time I was there and I promised her a solid review. I hope this counts as such!

• Stayed September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Cindy B, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Denver, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank your for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! I enjoy you being here as much as you enjoyed your stay and Im hoping to see you more in the future. It is always a pleasure having such nice guests like yourself.

Brooklyn, NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have stayed at many Red Roof Inn's as I find that they are usually the perfect blend of price and comfort, not the cheapest or fanciest but just the right price for a good, clean room. so I was happy to see that there was a Red Roof Inn when I needed to be in this part of PA.
I was very surprised by the price (around $100) as this was the most that I had ever paid for a Red Roof, but was hoping that perhaps it would be really nice maybe even brand new.
Boy was I disappointed when I got there, the outside looks very drab and "tired" and once I got inside things didn't get any better, the room wasn't very clean, some of the light bulbs were burnt out, and overall it was in desperate need of a renovation. at $50 a night I wouldn't like this place, at $100 it was just a pure rip off, I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
I am truly sorry that your visit to our Hotel did not meet your expectations. Since it is our goal to provide a clean and comfortable stay for all of our guests, your comments are appreciated and will be shared with the rest of our team.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I spent one night, my first room had stained sheets and a dingy atmosphere. My second room had clean sheets, the only thing missing was a knife weilding maniac when I was in the shower.I The staff was actually nice, but I could not recomend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank artrick
rri753, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Denver, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
I am truly sorry to hear about the experience you had at The Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves in keeping a clean, comfortable hotel so I appreciate your comment. I will insruct our laundry and housekeeping department to be more alert to avoid a similar situation in the future. I hope that you will consider a return visit in the future.

Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North
Penn Amish Motel
Penn Amish Motel
#2 of 7 in Denver
3.5 of 5 stars 27 reviews

Been to Red Roof Inn Denver? Share your experiences!