Red Roof Inn Denver
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I spent one night, my first room had stained sheets and a dingy atmosphere. My second room had clean sheets, the only thing missing was a knife weilding maniac when I was in the shower.I The staff was actually nice, but I could not recomend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank artrick
rri753, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Denver, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

I am truly sorry to hear about the experience you had at The Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves in keeping a clean, comfortable hotel so I appreciate your comment. I will insruct our laundry and housekeeping department to be more alert to avoid a similar situation in the future. I hope that you will consider a return visit in the future.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stayed here for two nights while we visited Valley Forge and Amish country. The price was great, but it wasn't really a bargain. Linens were thin but adequate. Hallway smelled a bit like smoke. Parking lot and entryway were dirty (trash and lots of dry leaves--in August) when we arrived and were still dirty when we left. An absolutely HORRID Econolodge connects to it and made me feel unsafe. Desk clerk checked us in, gave keys and directions, etc. all while talking on her own cellphone about personal business--very unprofessional. If you need a cheap night's sleep, you will get it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grannyqtpi
Cindy B, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Denver, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback concerning your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I am actively working with our front desk to ensure superior service as our first priority. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a more pleasurable stay in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

good for a night's rest. It has alot of the things that you need: coffee maker, an okay shower curtain, sink that's easy used by everyone (not inside the bathroom). Also, the bed was fairly clean, it was warm for the cold weather that night.
My only complaints are that we got a nonsmoking room that smelled a little like smoke, very faint though, and the ice machine was broken that night. But at least they prepared bags of ice for the guests. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am very pleased to know that you were comfortable with your stay and am looking forward to serving you in the near future. We pay very close attention to our guests needs and are always improving so that we can provide exceptional service to you and others.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I have to stay in this area for business frequently. I found this Red Roof Inn to be the most clean and comfortable hotel in the area at a reasonable price. It is conveniently located to visit any of the Lancaster area attractions. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay there again and would recommend this location for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gina S
rri753, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Denver, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Gina S, Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. It is our goal to go above and beyond for all of our guests. I am pleased to know we were able to achieve that goal during your visit. I will be sure to share your appreciation with the rest of our staff. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

What a pleasant surprise! Our hostess was Cindy who was wonderful! She was very informative, pleasant and was able to help us when our scheduled realtor was unable to keep an appointment by calling her friend, also a realtor, who was able to show us many nice homes. The facility was clean, well maintained, and we will definitely be back when we are in the area.

Room Tip: Just call and ask for Cindy when you make your reservation.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Hioctane, Thank you for such a wonderful review. I know house hunting can be so time consuming and I feel honored that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share your positive experience at our Hotel.We loved having you and I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Family stayed here March 24,2012. We checked in with our dog which they allowed. No one was at the front desk to greet us, had to ring a bell. Cindy, front desk manager came to check us in.She wasn't very pleasant. The rooms were ok, but they were painting the breakfast area cupboards and in the morning the smell was still there. There is an Econolodge almost attached to the hotel and that is a sore sight to see, should have stayed up the road at Blackhorse lodge.We won't be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ralphy57
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Lobby is well lit and inviting. Staff were polite and prompt.

Room features: very clean; bathroom floor tiled and overall modern; updated bed linens; hair dryer & iron with ironing board; coffee maker; desk & chair; paper delivered to your room.

Breakfast was fruit, juice, cereal and milk, pastries, and make-your-own waffles.

Excellent value for the price; use this Red Roof Inn as your launching pad for all your activities in Lancaster County.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North
#1 of 1 in Bethel
Lititz Inn & Suites
Lititz Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Lititz

Been to Red Roof Inn Denver? Share your experiences!