Peach Bottom Inn
  • Pool
$109
$87
$59
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$64
$128
HIExpress.com
$59
$51
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 30, 2008

We have been coming to the Peach Bottom Inn for 5 years now
Little by little things are going down hill. My husband and I get a room and then go to the bar and eat and drink. We don't drink and drive. We both have high pressure jobs so we get away about once a month in the country. We tip well and mind our business.
the obviously new bartender came over to get our drink order I asked for a vodka and orange juice. He asked me if I wanted ice in it
What?????? then he out the drink in a small beer glass. With a coke straw I watched him pour a drop of liquor in it. Their drink prices are not cheap. There was a man sitting next to us and he ordered Kaluha and creme. He drank some of it and told the bartender it was all milk. The bartender said oh well. The guy got up and left. We ordered food and the bartender dropped it off with no silverware. We flagged him down after a long time to get something to eat with.
we usually have a great time on Saturday night with the young male bartender who has been there for years. My husband went to talk to the rude owner one of the sisters. Her answer was the New bartender is great no one has complained WE DID.
We then went to the liquor store and brought stuff back to our smelly room. WE WILL NOT BE BACK> BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank sunnydayPa
Reviewed April 23, 2007

was a wonderful stay, the rooms were quaint and restaurant was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank weekendwarrior222