“A Delectable Experience”

Antelao Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is one of the sweetest places. It is great for a special occasion and that is our choice generally to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day, etc. Everything is made fresh to order and from scratch.

If you love crabcakes they are a must and one of the best I have ever tasted. The deserts are out of this world as well if you have rm. left.

It is a BYOB so if you are celebrating something special don't forget your bottle. I highly suggest reservations. This is a place that you will definitely repeat again and again. I am ready to call and make a reservation now.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Food and service excellent. Knowledgable wait staff, BYOB the best wines ever. Everything super. Call for reservations, only 6 tables. Wonderful.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

my lovely wife and myself have eaten at the finest restaurants in he world, none better than antelao. we travel 100's of miles and drop100's of dollars to eat at some of the worlds premier restaurants but always seem to try to get to antelao as much as possible. the food is incredible and the place is perfect. it seems that every once in a while some people who do not know what good food is write bad reviews that really are just proof of the ignorance of fine cuisine many people have. if you don't like the food at antelao you need to go back to the trailer park café where you came from. every meal they make is completely home grown and homemade, and you can taste it, IF YOU KNOW GOOD FOOD. I would recommend this restaurant to all who appreciate excellent, excellent food. and without a doubt the worlds most amazing crabcakes you will ever eat, Maryland could take some lessons on how to make crab cakes from antelao!!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Really cannot say enough about this place . It has become me and my wife's favorite restaurant hands down. Love the buttermilk apricot ice cream.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

So here I am, a thrifty gentleman from Stroudsburg. Myself and my dinner partner ate at this lovely establishment for a late Valentines day dinner. We were welcomed with open arms and had a delicious meal. The food was cooked perfectly, and the service was exceptional. The dinner rolls just kept showing up onthe table. This place was a nice getaway from typical Poconos dining. Now, as I said before, I am very thrifty and do not typically like spending a lot on food. But, in this case, I had no problem forking out the dough for this great dinner. The quality and quantity of the food is well worth the money and I plan on going back there in the near future.