See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We booked it through hotwire and paid it in full before we got there but when we got there the receptionist had a problem checking us in, she didn't know what she was doing and the manager was not there, after waiting 30 minutes for her she finally just took our information and said she will tell her manager when he got in. The room was so dirty, there are stains on the carpet, the bathtub was peeling off, the bathroom light was not working, the sheets and towels were stained and so rough to the touch. OHHHH the bed was so horrible, we woke up with sore muscles all over.I mean everything that can be wrong with a hotel room was in this one. Furniture is so old, they even had the ancient tvs. They only serve free breakfast on the weekends, they said it's continental breakfast but I don't think cereal and cold bagels (the toaster was not working) can be considered "continental breakfast", those were the only 2 choices you get, your best bet is to go to the diner down the street. If our booking was non-refundable, we would have packed our bags and ran out of there.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Khadija T
Reviewed April 26, 2014

As soon as we walked ain the front door to the motel there was a bad odor then as we got into the room it got even worse bathroom was dirty there was hair on the bed sheets just filthy and dumpy. We had to get our room switched after being here just a few hrs it s5

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank heatherhays
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I booked a room through priceline with this hotel. They charged my credit card upfront even though they were not supposed to. I had to cancel the trip due to a change in plans and I did so a week in advance . They have refused to issue me a credit for the charge and they have even refused to acknowledge that they owe me the money. I can only guess what would happen if I actually stayed there. They have basically stolen my money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Worst hotel I stayed in! The room we reserved was ok, except the heat didn't work, was turned on and all the way up and still blew cold air. They put us in another room with with smaller beds. The remote for the TV did not work so we had to sit in front of the TV to change channels. The phone worked, but made a ringing noise the whole time, when a call wasn't coming thru! When we talked to the manager about these issues, he asked us what he was supposed to do about it. I don't recommend this place!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This place is horrible...
Let's see, where do I start...
1) The non-smoking room reeked of cigarettes.
2) The sliding glass door doesn't close... It stops half an inch short of closing.
3) The toilet bowl had more stains than I've ever seen in a toilet.
4) The need sheet had holes on it.
5) The 22" tube TV has distorted image, plus the remote didn't work.
6) The green carpeting was filthy and crumpled.
7) The wall paper had stains in a few spots, plus there were several corners that were peeling off the wall.

The room I stayed in is #206.
My friends were in 3 other rooms that were in similar conditions.
I will upload photos on Google Maps.
I can only give it 1 start.... Because I can't give them a negative score.
They should pay "me" to stay here.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends